Chapter 25

*Recap*

*Louis POV*

...I said my good nights and went to kiss Darcy good night too.

She sat up in bed.

"Heya pumpkin what you doing awake?" I ask her.

"Uncle Lou?"

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"Did the bad man hurt mommy again?" My heart dropped, she knew. How? Why? What?

"Why'd you think that?" I ask brushing the hair out of her face.

"Because mommy, had a big cheek. Daddy and mommy told me to go to my room till they came for me, then mommy told me and daddy to stay upstairs while she got rid of the man at the door" she knew everything.

"Sweetheart your mommy is okay, I promise you were going to make sure she's taken care of" I kiss her head.

"Okay uncle Lou"

"Come on now sleep."

"I don't want to sleep alone" she says scared.

I pick her up "Come with me sweetie"

I walk in to find Harry singing to y/n. I smile at how smitten he was.

"Is it alright if she sleeps with me mate? she don't want to sleep alone. I'll explain in the morning" I ask Harry.

"Yeahh of course Lou. You okay munchkin?" Haz asks.

She looks at Harry and smiles big then yawns "Yes Daddy, is mommy okay?" She asks.

"Yeahh baby don't worry we'll have a long talk in the morning okay?"

She nodded in agreement.

I took her to my bed, lay her on the one side, but she ended up snuggling into me I smiled down at her.

"Can you sing a song?" She asks sweetly.

"For you sweetie anything"

"You pick" she smiles yawning

I begin to sing The Fray You Found Me. She was asleep in minutes.

*Recap Over*

Your POV.

You woke up sweating in the middle of the night, your heart pounding. Not being able to think straight. Getting out of bed and went to Darcy's room she wasn't there, you panicked checking each room. You went into Louis room last, you saw her cuddled up next to him as he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

As you peered through the door someone touched your shoulder. Being startled you turned around quickly. You noticed it was Harry.

"Heyy" he said.

"Hi" you say still a little shook up.

"What woke you?" He asks. Before you answer you step into his arms and rest your head in his neck. Harry wraps his arms around you.

"Him..." Is all you whisper, Harry held you tighter.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

The thought of your dream flew back into your head, closing your eyes you try to get rid of the thought. You shake your head.

"No. I don't want to talk or think about it" Harry kisses your head.

"Come on back to bed." He says leading you to his room.

"Will you sing to me?" You ask.

"Yeah of course baby" he smiles at you.

You fall back to sleep with Harry singing to you, in his arms, feeling safe, loved and cared for.