Chapter 18

*Normal POV*

*1 month on*

Thinking about how Harry needs to come clean about fathering Darcy.

"Harry?"

"Yeahh one minute babe, just sorting this out" he walks into the kitchen and sees you sitting on the island surface. Only his jogging bottoms on, his chest on show.

"I was ... I was thinking that maybe you should.." Harry got closer, and your words got caught in your throat his smirk was cheeky.

He walks up to you opens your legs and stands in between them, his hands on your thighs smiling.

"What was your pretty little head thinking babe" he whispers calmly. You swallow.

"I was going to say. That er, maybe you should tell your fans about Darcy" you smile and play with your hands nervously. Looking up he has a wide smile on his perfect face.

"Are you serious babe?" You nod at his question.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Omg I can't wait" giggling at his reaction, he pulls you closer to his torso by your bum and kisses you passionately.

"I love you babe, can I tell them about us as well?" He asks excited. You can't help but giggle.

"Sure babe, tell them whatever you want, as long as it's the truth" you kiss his nose.

That friday, the boys were going onto the Alan Carr show. He decided he would come clean about being a dad, and also about being with you. He planned to invite Darcy onto the stage after he tells them.

*That Night*

The boys begin their interview.

"So who's single?" Alan asked.

Only Niall raised his hand.

"So Niall your the only bachelor left?" Niall nods, and Harry sits there smugly.

"HARRY! Your in a relationship" Alan say shocked and high pitched.

Harry blushes but smiles, nodding "Yup I'm taken"

"Oh my godd I heard you had some news but I didn't think it would be that" Alan looks happy.

"Yeah that's part of my news" Harry giggles as he watches you with Darcy in your arms.

"Ooooo so there's more? And who is the lucky girl?" Alan is genuinely intrigued.

"Yeah just a small amount more. I'd say I'm the lucky one in this relationship" he smirks at Alan.

"Awwww" is what the audience do.

"Alright, what's the other big news?" Harry is asked.

"One minute I'll show you" he smiles walks up to you, takes Darcy and whispers "Babe come out with me please" you shake your head. "No. No. No go on quick" you usher him away.

Harry walks out with Darcy clutching Harry's shirt and leaning her head against his neck.

"Alan meet my daughter Darcy" Harry looks proud. He takes a seat and Darcy clings to Harry, but turns her head, giggling at Louis pulling faces.

Everyone gasps at Harry's news.

Alan; "So she's your daughter? How an earth? How long?"

Harry giggles "Yup half mine, well we all know how we make children mate. She's just over 2, I didn't no about her. Her mum and I split and I never gave her the chance to explain to me that she was pregnant when i finished things with her. I met Darcy 3 days after her 2nd birthday and I've been involved since"