Chapter 37

*Your POV*

After you'd spoken with the boys everything went back to how it used to be, difference was that you we're 5 months pregnant you were showing a lot more but you and Harry haven't made it known to the world yet. If you left the house you'd cover up so know one knew.

"Haz!" Calling into the kitchen.

"What's up baby?" He comes running into the kitchen with Darcy under his arm giggling. Turning you smirk then pull a sad face.

"Harryyy, the chocolates at the top of the fridge and the bumps in the way..." Pouting along with a whine he smiles wide. Walking forward he holds your stomach.

"Is my baby girl hungry again..." Kissing your nose sweetly. You nod still pouting.

"Awww." He reaches up and passes you your favourite chocolate. "Here you go baby." You smile and take the chocolate as he puckers his lips you giggle and walk off, he giggles.

"Babeee...." He whines.

"Harryyy." You tease.

"Darcy tell mommy daddy wants a kiss." He bends down and she giggles running up to you.

"Mommy, daddy wants a kiss he got you and baby cochie now he need a kiss." You kiss Darcy. Then walk up to Harry. Wrapping your arms around his neck you pull him close kissing his lips extremely gentle. He didn't get much affection off you the past couple months you'd been getting too irritated by too much cuddles, kisses etc.

Harry came and sat next to you while Darcy was at daycare.

"Babe can we cuddle? I miss my snuggle buddy." Harry whines pulling a sad face.

"Okay prince charming." Siting closer to you on the corner seat couch.

"Oh. Wait a moment beautiful." Harry disappeared for a moment, then arriving with a tub of Ben and Jerrys cookie dough ice cream.

Sitting down he feeds you some ice cream, soon after you take the ice cream and share it with Harry, your laying on his chest as one arm around your waist resting on your bump and the other stroking the hair from your face. This was a moment he wouldn't get very often, Harry was definitely making the most of it.

"Babe?" He aks.

"Mmm." A mouth full off ice cream. He chuckles kissing your lips.

"When's the next scan?" Harry had the attitude of Darcy when he asked about the baby, it was so cute.

"Next week babe, I forgot which day it is.." You keep eating.

*Harry's POV*

I loved tending to y/n's ever need, knowing she couldn't reach something and I have to get it her is so cute, I love knowing she has to depend on me. The baby bump is amazing I actually love pregnant y/n. She doesn't like cuddling much though, it's hard for her to get comfortable and stay comfortable. Having her in my arms smiling and giggling was perfection. My mom warned me about hormones but y/n's been fine she hasn't had an actual break down or anything.

Suddenly the phone began to ring. Reaching to the left I grab the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr. Styles. Someone called Ed is here to pick up Darcy. Is that okay?"

"Ed Sheeran?" I ask.

"Yes Sir."

"Urmmm, sure tell him to bring her straight home please." I comment, although I never knew Ed was picking her up today.