Chapter 4

ENJOY!!

You went the whole day with only minor twinges.

The next day was pretty much the same. You got home from your last exam that day and fell asleep, you woke up to a sharp pain as you got out of bed your waters broke all over the bathroom floor, you ran a hot bath because its meant to soothe the pain and calm the baby, it calmed the baby and you began to get dressed, you picked up the baby bag and made your way to the car.

Although your contractions where every 20 minutes you knew if they got closer you wouldn't be able to make it to the hospital. As you made your way you had a contraction while in traffic when the traffic started to move you didn't due to the pain.

A man got out of the van behind you he was the driver of the people carrier behind you that kept beeping.

You wound down your window.

"Hey I'm paul, sorry love are you alright your holding up traffic?"

"Erm sorry about that" you grab the steering wheel as the contraction comes back

"You alright love" he asks

You breathe

"Sorry I'm in labour and battling a contraction, I'm alright now though I'll be moving now"

The man looks shocked

"Do not move a single inch understand me , I'll be right back"

You looked through the rear view mirror curious of what he's doing...

Pauls POV

I knew I couldn't let her drive alone I mean she's having a baby for christ sake, I make my way to the van and explain to Mark.

I open the back and say to the lads

"Look lads the women in fronts in labour I need to make sure she gets to hospital okay, she's driving herself"

Louis; "oh right okay, can I see if she's alright I helped my mom when she was having contractions"

I just say "yeah"

Your POV

Oh my fucking god, the last person I wanted to see or think about was there behind me.... I saw one of Harry's band member approaching my car, I think his names Louis I panicked and put my foot on the gas.

Harry was behind me in the people carrier, while I was about to give birth to his baby. I just drove off and kept going to the hospital. I was in shock and dazed I couldn't think right I just knew I had to get to the hospital.

If I would of stayed then I would have had to explain to him I was pregnant and well it was his baby... That wouldn't have been the best time to say while mid labour right? Or did I make the worst decision ever? Should I have stayed?

I couldn't think like this the only thing I needed to think about was my baby not him, he left me for fame.... For the million other girls wo loved him.

Pauls POV

Louis; "PAUL! She's drove off"

When Louis said this, panic struck through me, would she be alright why did she go I told her to stay.

Paul; "what? Why?"

Louis; "I don't no I was walking to the car then she just drove off"

Right I had to make sure she was alright. "Okay boys Mark's going to ge you home, I'm going to the hospital to make sure she's gotten there, I don't want her to be hurt and have that on my head"