Chapter 48

*Harry's POV

The morning had been eventful enough without having Jay add to the equation. Walking down the stairs to find him in my house made my blood boil. When y/n tried to reason with me about him wanting help and needing to talk, I flipped I shouldn't of been so annoyed and should of listened but I was too angry to do that.

Sitting on the edge of the bed my anger was building up, knowing he was with MY fiance' talking got to me. After all he's done she was helping him. I heard the front door close then footsteps, as y/n tried to speak to me I lashed out. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY??" I shouts in her face. She just stares at me.

"Please.." I hear her whisper.

"Please what huh? You just helped a rapist! I can't f*cking believe you." My knuckles were white and I had to hold back.

"Harry.." She squeaks.

"Don't. Just don't! I don't want to hear your excuse!" I punched the wall, turning round I grab a vase and throw it, I can feel y/n's stare on me.

Turning back round I walk up to her my blood boiling more now. I noticed she was tense and shaking.

"Babe..." I try to soften my features and voice, I could see the fear. Reaching up to her face she turns an closes her eyes. She thought I would hit her.

"Shush I'm not going to hit you..." I try to say calmly.

She couldn't look at me "Look at me snuggles." I almost beg. Gently I took her chin in my fingers, turning her face to mine, i try to stroke her arms to reassure her but she only tensed under my touch.

"Open your eyes for me..." I plead. Shaking her head I rest our foreheads together.

"Babe I'm not going to do anything to you, please relax." I try to persuade her. Opening her eyes she looks at me intensely, then looks away quickly.

"Why can't you look at me?" I whisper.

"You have that look in your eyes..." Y/n manages to whisper.

I realise I had Jay's look in my eyes, turning I try to take the look from my eyes. Suddenly I hear the door open and see her running from me. I had to stop her I couldn't let it be like this. Running after I her I grab her waist in the garden.

"Don't run. Please." I pleads holding her tight.

"Get off. Get off. Get off." She tries hitting me in fear or anger I'm not sure.

"No. I need you please we have to sort this out." I say holding her tight I pick her up and take her inside. I sit down and hold her shaking body in my arms.

After a while I manage to get her to speak, we spoke and she explained why she spoke to him. I realised I was wrong I missed what she was saying when Jay stood there. I managed to convince her I'd never hurt her which she finally came to realise.

Explaining to Louis had me nervous, he told me off like I was a little kid. He made sure I felt more guilty which I didn't need from him. Then he disappeared to talk to y/n. Niall had text me asking me to go for a drink with him, I decided I'd ask Lou then get back to him.

Here we were sitting in the pub around the corner from us, having a drink and casual banter. A bunch of girls approached us, the one almost sat on my lap.

"Hey guys." One of them slurred.

"Hello" we all chorused, I shuffled closer to Louis trying to put space between us but she followed me.

"I'm going to head home." I stand up, Louis and Niall standing up as well.

We didn't want any attention from these girls they seemed like the type who wanted one thing. One thing only my baby got off me, as well as El with Lou and well Niall with his still un found princess.