Chapter 23

Sitting on the sofa waiting for a sign or something. With your eyes fixed on the clock, watching and listening to the hand slowly go around.

When it reached 10pm someone was at the front door. Your heart raced and your palms got sweaty. You slowly composed yourself putting up a guard....

Unlocking the door, those all too familiar eye lock onto yours. He enter the house immediately, he doesn't' hesitate. Pushing you against the wall, with great force as you hit the wall you have to gasp for air, colliding with the wall took your breathe away.

"I like how I take your breathe away" he says approaching you. You stand there, you can smell the whiskey on him, the scent of tobacco and other recreational drug linger on him. Standing there silent waiting for him to take the next move.

Moving closer he placed his hand on your waist and puts his hand up your top running his hand of your bare hips and waist "Mmm what I'm going to do with you. You'll never forget" he growls in your ear.

Standing your ground you don't twitch, shake or make any sort of movement.

He crashes his lips on to yours, you don't kiss back but he has his head in your hand making you unable to pull away.

After a couple of minutes of him forcefully holding you against the wall. He pulls away and slap you across the cheek, you don't touch your now red cheek you raise your head again, he punches you and pushes you to the ground, soon after he begins to kick you repeatedly in the stomach. Tugging you off the floor he grabs your hair revealing your neck, he growls in you ear "I'm going to enjoy this you little slag"

He forced you onto the bed, he ties your arms up to the bars of the bed with rope. You fight against being restrained but he thought it was amusing, he gagged you and kissed you head "It's alright baby girl I'm here" he says trying to be comforting you hear the smirk on your face, as he grabs your ankle you thrash around he laughs "I love a girl who like it rough"

Tying both of your ankles up to the bed you are no longer in control of your body. Opening you eyes you see he has a pocket knife in his hand, slowly he glides the blade through your shirt and rips it off, he smiles looking pleased with himself. He then does the same with your leggings, your breathing hitches, you begin to struggle for breathe each move he takes you watch him even more with each move he takes. Coming up to your ribs he traces his fingers over your skin. He begins to climb over you, slowly he takes his jeans off, you begin to get more un comfortable although you wanted to scream and cry, you didn't let the tears fall you lay there in silence, your body ached from the beating he gave you before tying you up, the rope burned you if you pulled on it.

Slowly he kissed down your body, the cold blade of the knife followed after him, slightly scratching you skin but it never pierced the skin, no blood was shed.

After he had fun touching every inch of your body with his hands, lips and knife, he began to enter you. You lay there wanting him to finish already. He would hit you if you didn't look at him while he took advantaged of you. You got more and more hits because you refused to look at his face, you didn't want to see his face, not the look in his eyes, it was cold and scary. After another 30 mins of him taking advantage of you and him beating you. He untied your one hand and left you laying there on the bed, with your dignity taken again, with your body aching.

Un tying the rope around you other hand and then your ankles, you rub then so they don't feel so bad. Slowly you get up and walk into the bathroom, you run a hot bath with bubbles, you refuse to look down at your beaten body, you covered anything that would project a reflection. He left marks on you which would be hard to hide from Harry, to hide from Darcy and Ed.