Chapter 5

Its been 4 days since I moved to London and I'm already having problems. Ever since that little breakfast with the 1D boys I'm getting a lot of dirty looks and people are calling me a " whore " and a " bitch ".

I'm used to it, but it hurts. And did I mention Niall asked to exchange numbers? Well he did. He texts me a lot, but I don't reply much. Maybe if I ignore him, he'll go away, and so will the hate. Why is he interested in me so much? I'm not sure if I'm ready to trust a boy yet anyways. They all just leave after they get what they want.

Anyways, I think I need to buy new clothes.

"Mom!"

"In the kitchen!" my mom yelled back.

I saw her making me and Dylan's lunch, we could make it ourselves, but my mom insists on doing it.

"Hey mom, can I go and buy some new outfits?"

"Um....I guess, lunch will be ready at about 2:45. You have to bring Dylan though. Here's 400 dollars, share half. These clothes should last you a while. Be back soon, its 1:39."

"Ohmygod THANKS MOM!" I yelled hugging her.

Then I ran to find Dylan. I walked to his room and found him sitting on his bed scrolling through his twitter.

"Dyllllllllllllll, you're coming shopping with me, mom said sooooo. There's 200$ for the both of us."

"Forreal? Cool, let's goooo."

"Dylan. Why were you giving Niall 'looks' at breakfast a few days ago?" I dared to ask him.

"I dunno, I had a feeling something was gonna go wrong"

"Dylan, I'm almost 18, and besides he doesn't like me like that"

"He sure looked like he did....."

"Well I bet he doesn't. But thanks looking out for me" I said as we stepped into the elevator.

"Anything for my sister" He said hugging me while I laughed.

We stepped outta the elevator, there was a clothes store for boys and girls in this place, so me and Dylan went our separate ways. On my way Into the store, I heard my name being called, and when I turned around, all I wanted to do was run away.

Niall's POV

I was walking to West Side, a boys clothing store on the 2nd floor, and when I was passing Diamonds, a girls clothing store, I saw Diana! I've been texting her and she rarely replies. She was in a black sweater, with lace on it, with a pair of dark red sweats and plain sneakers, and her hair was braided off to the side. She wasnt perfect, but that's what I liked about her. I heard Zayn say he thinks she's cute, and I'm not letting this one fall into Zayn's hands.

I called to her "Diana!! Diana, over here!"

She turned around and I saw shock and a tiny bit of terror on her face. I ran to her, and she took a step back. What's happening?

"Diana, um, hey! You don't reply to my texts, I've been trying to reach you" I said, kinda too quickly.

She was very honest with her answer too.

"Well you see Niall, ever since I was seen with you, I've been getting hate. Its been bad. So I'm sorry, but I don't thi- "

"Diana, please, I don't care what the fans say, and neither should you, just ignore them they will go away, just please, don't ignore me"

" I don't- I- I-..... Okay." She said, with a faint smile.

"Would you like to come to my flat on the 5th floor? The boys would love to get to know you more"

"Um, well...... I guess I could... Maybe around 4?" She asked.

I quickly nodded.

"Okay, well, text you later Diana! Bye!" I said hugging her by surprise.

She hesitantly hugged me back, probably still worried about the fans.

Before I let go I said, quietly, " Don't worry about the fans okay"

She nodded before letting go and going into Diamonds.

As I was in West Side, I saw someone familiar, I focused on who he was until he turned around and squinted at me before saying "Niall?"

Shit. Its Dylan. "Umm, hey, uh, Dylan..."

He walked over to me before saying "Look Niall, I guess I'm sorry for being cold to you the other day, I guess its because even though Diana is older than me, I still look out for her, and I just don't trust many guys, but you look harmless."

"Um, Thanks, and I really want to get to know her more."

"Well I don't see why not. Go for it."

"Thanks Dylan"

"But Niall..." He said, getting serious "If something happens to her, I will have to hurt you, no matter how older or famous you are, she's still my sister, got it?" He said staring directly at me.

"Yes sir... I mean Dylan. I mean... Yes I understand."

Dylan smiled lightly. "Thanks Bro" And with that he left the store with 3 big bags of clothes.

I was still worried about Dylan.

But Getting closer with Diana was the only thing I was focused on at this moment anyways...

( A/N )

Hiiii! Sorry I haven't updated! Its been hard... But I should be getting my tablet this or next week so when it comes I'll update about every day! I hope you liked this chapter! & Hopefully Dylan will warm up to Niall! & Hopefully Niall will get Closer with Diana(: But most of all, Will Diana warm up to Niall.! Vote, Comment, Share & Keep reading! I Love My Readers!! Bye loves! I'll try my very hardest to update on Tuesday! Mondays I'm very busy and usually don't get home until around 8:00. Loveeee youuuuu'ssss! Thanks for reading! Muah.xX