Chapter 29

I took another shower, and while I was in there I looked at my arms. You could see very faint scars. I just shrugged my shoulders, i wasn't really depressed anymore. I didn't have a reason to be. So no more cutting.

I jumped out of the shower, and wrapped a robe around me. I went to my closet. I pulled out a Jersey and dot mesh long sleeved bodycon dress from topshop. It was my favorite dress so far. I got out a pair of black gwenda leather courts and set them on my bed for when I leave.

Niall had told Lou to come over and do my hair, and a few minutes later, I heard a knock a my door. I opened it and saw Niall and Lou.

"Niall!" I said, kissing my boyfriend.

"Hey babe! Can't wait for tonight, you've worked hard on this movie." He held my hand and we walked over to my dresser. It had a mirror and and chair in front of it.

"Okay, sit here sweetie and I'll get started doing your hair," Lou said, taking out brushes and a straightening iron. Niall plopped down on my bed and pulled out his phone.

"You know Diana, red is definitely your color babe." Niall told me, while looking away from his phone and at me.

I laughed and thanked him. After about an hour, she was done doing my hair. It was straight at the top, and curled perfectly at the bottom. During that hour, Britt and Nolan had already showed up.

"Bye Lou! And thank you!" I said, hugging the hairdresser goodbye.

"You look so pretty Diana!" Britt said. Nolan quickly agreed with her.

"Thanks guys, same with you Britt!"

Then more knocks were at the door, and in walked Brett and Scout. I greeted them, and slipped on my heels. Soon after, our car had arrived.

"Ready to go babe?" Niall asked me, squeezing my hand slightly.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, you know, I never imagined myself going to my own premier, let alone being in a lead in a movie."

He kissed my cheek, "I know how it feels babe, but in the end, gratitude is all we have for everything. The fans, our families-"

I cut him off, "A perfect boyfriend."

We climbed into a black stretch limo that was waiting for us. Niall pecked my lips, "And a perfect girlfriend." I couldn't help but blush a little.

We drove off to the premier place, which happened to be in London, so it wasn't far away. We all piled out of the car, and immediately had flashing lights in our faces.

Nolan whispered something to me, "You'll get used to it. Its annoying at first." I looked at Niall who nodded his head in agreement. We walked down the red carpet, posing for a few cameras, and made our way to our friends who were waiting for us. The first person I saw was Danielle, she was next to Liam.

"Dani!" I walked over and hugged my best friend. She turned around and hugged me.

"Hey! Congratulations, I can't wait to see the movie!" Liam came around and I gave him a friendly hug. "Can't wait for the film." He told me, smiling. Niall and Liam engaged in a conversation, so me and Dani went to find someone else.

We walked around before seeing Dylan, Caitlynn, my mom, and her friend that dropped us off at home the first night we came to London, I invited her because she was close with my mom.

"Mom!" I hugged my mother first. She started off by telling me how proud she was, and that she loves me very much. Then I hugged Caitlynn,

"I'm so happy I got home in time to see this movie Diana!" She told me. Then the last person to hug was my brother.