Chapter 16

"Danielle!" I yelled hugging the smiling girl standing in the doorway. I haven't seen her for awhile, and I wanted to hang out with her. Plus its my birthday tomorrow!

"Heyy! Come in!" she said, gesturing me into the house. I walked in amd followed her to the living room where I saw Harry and Liam sitting on the couch watching Catfish.

"Hey boys" I waved while taking a seat on the armchair near the hallway.

"Hey Diana" Harry and Liam replied, looking up from the Tv.

"Where's Niall?" Harry asked.

"Recording, I think, for Diana." I replied. Niall showed management the song Diana a few days ago, and they loved it. So he's recording some parts of it with Zayn and Louis, for management.

"Okay" was all he said, before returning his attention back to the Tv.

"Diana, let's go somewhere else, the boys are obviously really interested in this shit." She laughed, taking my arm walking me to I'm guessing her room.

"Hey!" Liam yelled after us.

Danielle peaked her head back into the room. "Yes Liam?"

"I love you Dani."

She laughed, and I noticed her getting a little red. "I love you too Liam!"

"Ew." Harry said, plainly.

Liam hit Harry's arm before me and Danielle walked to her room.

We got in and I sat down in the bed. "You and Liam are so adorable!"

"Thank you, love! So are you and Niall!"

I laughed and thanked her. 

"Sooooooo..." Danielle said, taking a seat next to me.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Yeahh?"

Danielle's POV

Tomorrow is Diana's birthday, and Niall wants to throw her a HUGE surprise party. So Me, Perrie, and her friend Chasity have to keep her busy until its time for the party. So we are taking her shopping while Eleanor, Caitlynn, her mom, her brother, the 1D & 5sos boys prepare for the event. Its gonna be a big party.

"Its your birthday tomorrow!!" I continued.

"Haha, I know Dani." She smiled at me.

"Okay, so Me, Perrie, and Chasity are taking you shopping in the morning."

"What about everyone else?" she asked. Damn it.

"They're....um......busy......" I replied, a little nervous.

"Busy? Wait! Is there gonna be a surprise party?"  Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Whaaaaat? Nope. Not that I know of." I said quickly.

"Oh.....okay....." she replied, a little hurt. I wish I could tell her. But Niall would probably kill me.

Diana's POV

Busy? What do you mean Busy? On my BIRTHDAY. What if Niall forgot? Dylan? My mom? Caitlynn? Are they busy too? That's not cool. At least Perrie, Dani, and Chasity remembered.

"Diana?......" Harry called out to me. Ripping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Harry?" I had forgotten I was back in the living room with Dani, Liam and Harry.

"Niall called. He asked me to take you the hotel. Then he wants you to go to his room...... He didn't sound so happy.... What happened?"

Why doesn't he sound happy. I thought. I didn't do anything. He's the one who probably forgot his girl friends birthday.