Chapter 34

Niall's POV

I was a complete mess. I couldn't sleep in my own room, my girlfriend won't talk to me, and all because of Taliah! What she did was so fucking un called for!

I heard a knock on the door so I got up and went to answer it.

I opened it to I think Tyler and Alexia's mom.

"Oh, hi Niall. Is Diana awake?" She asked kindly.

"No, not yet Mrs Dallas, can I take a message?"

"Oh, well something came up. You see, late last night, Clarissa's mom, Emilie, had her baby." She spoke with a hint of tiredness in her voice.

"Oh, that's great." I smiled.

"Yeah, me, Diana's mom, Emilie, and her husband were at the hospital all night, and Emilie can't leave until next week, so we'll be staying until then. Pass the message for me?" I wanted to cry. One. More. Week. With. Taliah. Yay.

"Of course I will". I smiled sweetly before saying goodbye and closing the door.

I walked over to the little girl's room and made sure their door was closed.

Then I went to the living room and screamed into a pillow, "FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK NO I CANT DO THIS!"

I got up and went to quickly get dressed, I walked into my room and Diana was awake watching TV.

I walked to my closet and started stuffing things in a bag, then I walked over to my shoe place and started stuffing things in another bag.

"Where are you going?" Diana whispered.

I dropped my stuff and looked at her, "To Zayn's. And by the way, your aunt dropped by, she said Clarissa's mom had her baby last night, and everyone's staying in London for another week. I'll be back when that week is up."

I said nothing more and picked up my bags and grabbed my keys.

I bumped into Jai on the way out.

"Niall? Where you going mate?" He stood waiting for an answer. Diana appeared a few feet away, wrapped in a blanket.

"Ask her." I said nodding my to Diana, then left to Zayn's house.

Diana's POV

He left. Just like that, and I may not see him for a whole week.

"What was that about?" Victor asked, suddenly appearing.

"I was gonna ask the same thing." Jai said, looking at me.

"Well, Tyler's mom came and said Clarissa's mom had her baby yesterday, and so you guys are staying for another week, so Niall's leaving to Zayn's house until the week is over..... Probably has to do with Taliah.... I don't know why. SHE didn't do anything." I rolled my eyes.

Victor looked at Jai, then motioned me to come sit on the couch.

"Look, Diana...." Jai started, "Victor told me something, and you should know.."

"Remember when Alexia and John broke up?" Victor said, I nodded my head.

"Well, John didn't kiss Taliah, Taliah kissed John." He continued, "She's told me how cute she thinks Niall is. And that means-" I cut him off.

"Taliah. Kissed. Niall." I spoke slowly and quietly. I quickly stood up, "I've got to find him."

"Wait, give him some time to calm down. Maybe a few days? Like... 2 or 3." Victor put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's watch a movie, maybe that'll settle you." Jai smiled. I nodded and turned on Netflix.

Hii! Hope you like this chapter! Vote! Share! Fan! Ily all ♥