Chapter 55

Diana's POV

I woke up a few hours later, and I looked around the room to find Niall, but he wasn't there.

I try to get out of bed, when I feel something at my feet. I pick up the bag, and first pull out the piece of paper and read it over.

A smile quickly appeared on my face as I pulled out the dress. A small gasp managed to make its way out as I see it's the dress I have wanted to buy, but never had the time to. I check my phone and see that I have to get ready to leave right about now.

I go in the shower, and wash up. It takes me about 10 or 15 minutes before I'm done, and then I wrap a towel around me and bring my makeup bag into the bathroom and straighten my blonde hair, making sure my bangs are showing, and then add some light lipstick to match my dress, mascara, and some cover up to my face.

When I'm done, I pull on the dress, and then add some beige heels, earring, and a necklace given to me by my mom and dad on my birthday a few years ago. I put some small essentials in my blue clutch purse and set it down next to me.

When I'm ready, I pull out my phone seeing I have a few minutes until I have to leave and go through twitter.

@DianaRose : Can't wait to see One Direction and 5 seconds of summer perform tonight! x

I hit send, and then I go through my mentions, most positive, some negative. My eyes land on this one tweet that says, Diana probably only died her hare blond because of Niall. She trys to hard.

I frown and decide to respond to that one, and say,

@DianaRose : @Liamsbiceps I can assure you I didn't. You should check your Grammer and spelling errors btw.

I turn off my phone when there's a knock at my room door, and I open it to see Perrie standing there.

"Wow you look really pretty." I tell her, and she smiles.

"Thanks! And you look amazing, I see you like the dress, yeah?" She says as I exit my room and we begin towards the elevator.

"Yes, thank you so much. That's so nice of the both of you. You really didn't have to."

When we enter the elevator, I press the button for the main lobby.

"It was no problem, and it was all Niall's idea." She grins, and a few minutes later we step out of the elevator and are escorted outside by two large men.

Perrie and I ignore the flashes around us, and we quickly get into the car, and the driver carefully pulls away.

"Did Liam mention to you anything about a surprise at dinner?" Perrie asks, and I shake my head no.

"I haven't heard anything."

She nods and shrugs, and soon enough we arrive at a beautiful looking restaurant. We are also escorted into the building, and we are brought to the table where nine boys and two girl are already seated.

Niall, who's dressed in different clothes than earlier, immediately gets up, hugs and kisses me, "So how do you like the dress? You look stunning."

"Its so beautiful, thank you so much." I smile, and he pulls out my seat for me and I sit down. As he sits next to me, Liam stands up.

"Well Perrie, Diana, I have yet to introduce you, this is my girlfriend Sophia." He motions to the girl next to him, and she smiles at us.

I admit, I'm a little taken aback. I thought Liam and Danielle would've worked out, but I guess I'm wrong. Sophia looks really nice though, and Liam looks like he really cares for her.