Chapter 10

I finished school at like 3:00. That gave me 45 minutes to get ready, I decided to let Dylan get the door for Caitlynn since he hasn't seen her in like 2 days because he also had school. I don't know why we have to go to 'school'. Its summer! But my mom says it'll be easier so when we get a job during school days. I jumped in the shower for 15 minutes. When I got out, i stared at my scares. I haven't cut, but it was so tempting, a lot was going on……… I put my hair up and went to my closet. It was pretty hot out, so I picked out these new shorts that were black, a red shirt with a black infinity sign, and my new black vans. Diamonds was the best store EVER.  I got dressed quickly, and checked the time. 3:31. Shit. I put my hair up in a bun with a braid going along the side. That didn't take much long. I ran to my moms room to ask for Mall money.

"Mom?" I asked quietly

"What is it Diana, I have work to do" she asked looking up from her papers. My moms a doctor, and the only reason we moved here is because she got this amazing job offer or whatever.

"Um, I'm going to the mall with Caitlynn, and I wanted to know if I could have some mall money?"

"Um, yeah sure, here's 75 dollars, that's all I can give you right now" She said reaching into her purse and handing me the money.

"Okay that's fine! Thanks mom! I think I have like 10 dollars left from my last shopping trip"

"Okay, be safe"

"I will, bye mom." And with that I went to the living room to wait. It was still only 3:40. I sat down and started to think about Me, Dylan, My Mom, and My Dad. I looked a lot like my dad, with his brown eyes, and dark brown hair. Dylan looked like our mom. They both had green eyes, and dirty blonde hair. My hair wasn't as dark as my dad hair, because my mom's blonde hair lightened it. I dyed my hair blonde once, and I really resembled my mom. Me and Dylan have similar smiles, and the shape our eyes. But other than that, we were very different. I liked scremo, pop, and punk rock music. Dylan liked, Country, rap, and, rock music. But he was still my best friend, he's been there for me since the start. I was snapped into reality by the door bell. "Dylan! Go get the door!"

Dylan ran to answer the door. I saw him Greet Caitlynn then I saw them share a quick kiss. "Aww!" I squealed.

"Diana!" Caitlynn said blushing. Dylan noticed she was getting red so he hugged her and swung her around. "Caitlynn, I don't have school Monday, lets do something then!" Dylan said

"Oh yeah totally! Diana! Ready to go?"

"Yeah" I said grabbing my phone. Dylan received a hug from me and a kiss on the cheek from Caitlynn, then we left. The mall was practically down the street so me and Caitlynn walked there. She told me we were meeting with her friends, Nolan, Luke, and Chasity. I was a bit worried. They're probably gonna think "Whats girl like Caitlynn doing with a Girl like her?!" But I was also a bit happy to meet new people.

Niall's POV

After I had breakfast with Diana and Caitlynn I went straight to an interview. We weren't doing a tour, just concerts here and there. But this interview was about our upcoming tour that's happening in a few months. We talked about it for about 2 hours then we came back to our flats.

"Niall!" Liam called from the living room.

"Yeh Liam!?"

"We gotta go bring Harry's Banger (old car ) to the dealership while he's with Lou!"

"K lets go"

We left to bring Harry's old car and get him the new one he wanted, he had already given us the money for it yesterday. Liam drove Harry's car to his flat and I drove my car to take Liam and me back to my place. I thought about Calling Diana later but she's probably gonna be busy, so that's why me and Liam are spending the day. I don't hang out with him much anymore and I missed my Leeyyuum. We dropped off Harry's car and drove back to my place, and when we got there we ordered a pizza and watched the Hangover.

Diana's POV

After we got to the mall Caitlynn introduced me to her friend Chasity, who was very pretty, and very nice, and her other friend Luke, who's pretty cute, and also very nice, and is in a band called 5 seconds of summer, I've heard of them, they play good music, and they're kinda famous now. Lastly she introduced me to  boy named Nolan. He had blonde hair, and really pretty eyes. He reminded me of Niall, except Nolan was really tall. They all seemed to like me, and we hung out for 4 hours, shopping, eating, and having the best time ever. It was a good feeling to have real friends.... Before we left Nolan pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to hang out. I wanted to say yes, but then I thought of Niall.... We aren't really dating, and it wouldn't hurt just to hang out with Nolan, right? Nothing serious. So I said yes for Monday at 4:00 pm because Sunday I just wanted to relax with my younger brother, and my mom. I said bye to everyone and me and Caitlynn headed back home. On our way, I texted Niall.

Me- Hey! How was your day?

He replied very quickly.

Niall is the hottest man on earth- It was good, had an interview, how about you?

Me- It was fun, made new friends((:

Niall is the hottest man on earth- That's good, love! Wanna come upstairs and hang with me and Liam?

Me- Yeah sure, be there in 10 minutes xX

Niall is the hottest man on earth- Great! See you then! x

I hugged Caitlynn goodbye when we arrived at the hotel and went to Niall's room. Today is a really good day. I love London!

"Ew its that whore" said a blonde girl who always insults me in the lobby.

"Damn it" I mumbled walking faster. Maybe today isn't all that good. 

This chapter was really long... Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for the reads guys! I have over 100 now Xx ! <3