Chapter 39

Diana's POV

I'm meeting with a few of my friends later today, so I threw my feet over the bed, and walked over to the bathroom to begin getting ready.

"What're ya doing?" A half asleep Niall asked.

"Taking a shower, then getting dressed." I answered.

"Can I join?" He teased. Adorable little perv.

I slightly hit his arm, then kissed his cheek, "Nope." He smiled and fell back asleep almost instantly.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot shower water. I stripped off my clothes and stepped in, the warm water instantly hitting my skin. I applied vanilla scented shampoo to my hair, and strawberry scented soap to my body then after about 15 minutes I turned off the shower and walked out.

I looked around the room and Niall wasn't there. Probably woke up, I guessed.

I threw on dark skinny jeans, a tan jumper, tan leather flat boots, and a cream floral print scarf. I threw my hair in a fishtail ponytail that took about 20 minutes for me to do.

My phone beeped, reminding me I had an appointment at 4:00. I was getting my hair done with Caitlynn, I was dying my hair blonde, and she was dying her hair red. I think she could pull it off.

I added a little bit of mascara and lip gloss before walking into the kitchen, where of course, Niall was.

"You're up early." I said to him, while grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge. It was true though, Niall rarely wakes up before 12:00 pm on a weekend.

"Yeah, I know." He said, rubbing his eyes, "It turns out I have an emergency rehearsal for the touuuuuuurist." He dragged the word tourist as if he was hiding something else.

I raised an eyebrow and leaned against the wall. "Tourist, Niall?"

He looked around, like he was expecting the building to explode, and said very quickly, "Uh, yeah. You see, a museum asked us boys to play a few songs, and we gotta rehearse for it. So um, bye." He quickly grabbed his jacket, kissed me, then sped out the door.

I heard him say an "I love you" before the door slammed shut. He's hiding something, and I'm gonna find out. But today, I have important plans.

I grabbed a jacket, my keys, and walked out to my car.

Niall's POV

Shit, that was close. I don't want her knowing I'm going on tour yet. I wanna tell her when the time is right. Despite the fact that its almost december and I'm leaving on January 11th. That's the day after our 8 month anniversary. I'm planning on telling her before our trip to Ireland for Christmas. That way, she'll have time to think. Hopefully she won't get mad.

I pulled into a parking space at the studio and I looked out my window and saw Liam sitting in his car, he was running his hand on his face.

I got out of my car the same time he did, and gave him a bro hug.

"Hey mate, are you ok? You look upset." He did, his facial expression was gloomy, he looked like someone died. But all he said was,

"Its nothing. I'm fine."

I sighed, "If you say so." We walked into the huge recording building where Zayn, Harry, and Louis were already in.

"Hey guys." Harry said. I waved and gave him a smile, Liam said nothing.

"Shall we rehearse?" Louis asked. We all nodded, but rehearsal was pretty much just 50% fooling around, and 50% work. But when we did work we took it really seriously.

As we were about to leave after 4 hours, we decided to take just a few more minutes to hang around. Liam, though, was hesitant. We convinced him though.

"Hey Niall, have you gotten those new supras?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeh. But they're a pain in the ass, so I returned them. So uncomfortable." I replied. We all dragged on a conversation, and I noticed Liam wasn't talking. I stopped talking, and soon everyone did. We looked around the room, trying to find him.

"There he is." Harry said, pointing to the end of the room. We walked over and I sat next to him.

"Liam, what's wrong." Louis asked.

"And don't say you're fine. You don't look fine, you weren't really focused at all. So what's really up." I added. Liam took a deep breath and put his head in his hand. We heard him sob once before he said, "Danielle and I broke up."

"What the hell? Why?" Harry asked. Liam explained the whole thing, they were both so busy, and barely had time to be together. When Liam gets home from a long trip, Danielle's about to leave. Other than that, they were amazing. They got along so well, and us boys really have grown to love Danielle as a sister.

We all tried making him feel better, but it was useless. He was a wreck. And as if things couldn't be worse, Eleanor shows up. She's nice and all, but I'm not a big fan.

"What are you doing here." Harry's voice got deeper as he snapped at her.

She gave him a venomous look that sometimes Diana gives me when I eat all the snacks .

"I'm here to see Louis."

Louis stood up and sighed, "What do you want Eleanor."

"Follow me." She waved and Louis hesitantly followed her, earning a scowl from Harry.

After a few minutes, I really needed to use the bathroom. I got up and made my way down the hall, passing by some sound equipment guys on the way.

As I was walking towards the bathroom door, I saw something that immediately made me almost shit my fucking pants. Louis. Was. Kissing. Eleanor.... Harry's gonna be pissed.

I ran back to the boys, making some excuse that I had to go to a doctors appointment. As I was walking out, Eleanor was walking to her car.

"Hey Niall! Tell Diana I said hi!"

"Ok, will do." I said before getting in my car and speeding off. I hate secrets. I picked up my phone and texted Louis.

Me- meet me at my place. I um.. Saw you and Eleanor. We need to talk before Harry finds out.

LouuuBearrr- Oh god Niall..... Um, I'll be right there.

I put away my phone and focused my gaze on the road.

_________________

Hey! Sorry for the late updates! I've been having writers block :/ it's gone noww!(: