Chapter 4

Diana's POV

Me, Niall & the other 1D boys walked into the breakfast hall. Niall had asked to eat breakfast with me, I don't know why he did, and I told him yes. I was getting dirty looks, but I didn't care. I was used to it by now.

As we reached our table my brother Dylan looked over at us and scanned Niall since he was the closest boy next to me "Diana!? Do you already have a boyfriend??" His tone was firm and he stood us to face Niall. Niall might've been older than Dylan, but Dylan was about a foot taller than him.

I quickly replied "No! No no no no no, I just met them!" I felt my cheeks getting red so I looked down.

Niall quickly nodded his head with obvious fear of Dylan.

"better fucking not be." Dylan muttered only loud enough for my mother and me to hear.

My mother had a surprised look on her face before saying "DYLAN JOSEPH ROSE CARTER! Sit down. Now."

Dylan cursed under his breath before taking a seat. He was very protective over me, especially since I was bullied a lot.

I sat down but the boys just stood there.

"Um...You guys can sit, if you want" I said lightly.

"Oh no, we don't want to crowd" Liam said.

"Yeah we'll just leave Zayn & Niall to sit with you, then maybe we can all hang out another time!" Louis said with a smile

What?

"Well okay" I replied

And with that, they left to a table not so far away.

Dylan kept giving Niall death glances, and when my mom went back to our room, Dylan did too.

So it was just Me, Niall, & Zayn. They kept stealing glances at me. What? Why do they even want to sit with me? I just don't know.

Hey guys ! Told you id rewrite it!! Anywaysssss, vote, comment, share, and keep reading!! Lovee yaa(: I Hope you like this chapter! Byezz (((((: