Chapter 24

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

I knocked on Perrie's door 3 times, then stepped back and waited for her to answer. I heard a faint voice that said, "Coming!". It sounded like Zayn, then three seconds later, the door was opened and I was greeted warmly by Zayn. He pulled me into a quick hug then invited me in.

"Is Perrie here?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch. He took a seat next to me and pulled out his phone and said, "Yeah, PERRIE!! DIANA'S HERE!"

Two seconds later, Perrie ran into the room. "Diana!! I've missed you!" She gave me a hug, which I returned. "I've missed you too! Both of you guys!" Even though I saw her a few days ago, we were just that close friends.

Perrie took a seat on the couch, in between me and Zayn and quickly turned to me and said, "Sooooo? How've you been, love?"

I smiled and said, "Im doing good, my movie comes out soon so I'm pretty excited for that!"

Zayn spoke and said, "Me too, we all wanna see it."

I smiled and Perrie looked like she just thought of the best idea in the world. "Heyy!!!" She started off, "We should invite Danielle! And even Eleanor! I mean, yeah, El can get very slightly annoying sometimes, but she's still really funny and a good friend!"

I nodded and said, "Yeah! I mean, me and El are getting along, and I miss Danielle so much!"  

Zayn piped in and said, "Babe, invite Liam over? And Louis?"

Perrie nodded and pulled out her phone, "What about Niall and Harry? Our house is big enough!"

"Well, I know that Harry is hanging out with my brother." I said.

"And I just texted Niall, he's hanging out with Luke." Zayn said right after.

Perrie nodded and continued to type on her phone, and when she finished she got up to go get snacks. Zayn decided to make small talk.

"So, you and Niall are doing good, yeah?" He said.

"Yeah, we're doing amazing, you and Perrie are doing just as good right?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, we are. You know, before I met Perrie, I use to like you."

My eyes widened, "What? Really?"

He chuckled and said, "Yes Really, but when I found out Niall liked you, I backed off, he did see you first." I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head. He continued, "But I'm kinda happy I backed off, because I met Perrie, and I love her a lot." I couldn't help but smile really big. Zayn was the type of friend, that if I needed someone to talk to, he would be there. He was very open with me, we've become close friends, despite his past feelings for me.

Perrie came back in the room, with plates of food, and Liam, Dani, El, and Louis. "Danielle!" I yelled, getting up and hugging her, "I've missed you soooo much!"

"I've missed you too!" She said, then releasing the hug. I saw Eleanor wave at me and I went over to her and gave her a hug, "I haven't seen you in the longest time!"

"I've missed you!" she hugged me back.

I hugged Louis and Liam hello then took my seat back on the couch, we all made small talk, at first it was just the girls talking, and the boys talking, then we all had a conversation together.

I was listening to Danielle tell her story about how she's gonna be dancing for Justin Timberlake again when 2 hands picked me up outta my seat.

"Holy Shit!!" I yelled while I was lifted into the air, I looked to see who it was and a smile immediately appeared on my face. "Niall! How'd you know I was here?"

"Helloooo beautiful" He kissed my cheek. "Zayn texted me." He sat down, with me on his lap. Eleanor laughed for some unknown reason, then she apologized and stayed quiet. She was weird, but the funny type weird.

"Anyways, Diana, how about you? Anything new happening?" Danielle said after El's outburst.

I thought for awhile then said, "Well, I'm getting my own apartment."

They all broke out into smiles and congratulated me, then Niall said, "That's amazing babe, where is it at?"

I told him the address and he said, "That's so close to the apartment I bought!" I nodded.

"Yeah, so its easier for them to get it in," Louis joked.

"Louis! Don't say that, it makes things awkward." Liam scolded.

"Yeah Lou, that's just weird." I said, Niall was slightly laughing.

"But come on though, he's probably right." Eleanor kept it going. This time, she and Niall broke out into a fit of laughing, and eventually, we all did. Our laughing stopped when we heard the front door open and close. Then Harry came in, with some random girl. She looked so familiar, but I couldn't make out who she was.

"Where's my brother?" I asked Harry.

"He left, he said he had bad allergies and he needed to go. He looked fine to me though." He shrugged.

"Who's the girl." Louis asked, with confusion written all over his face. Harry looked over to him, and saw how he was sitting with El, and stiffened a bit and said,  "This is my new girlfriend. Marissa."

Guys, you should go read BriannaMalik222 new story! Its her first story on wattpad!(: Anyways.... MARISSA IS BACK!! You can just smell the upcoming drama. And I changed the cover picture for the story, i like this one better, the other one makes it seem like a murder story.

Vote please!!! I want votes just as much as reads!! So if you finish reading a chapter, vote for it! I gained over 20 votes today(: Thanks