Chapter 35

"Zayn! Zayn open up its me Niall!" I knocked on the door a couple times, it was still morning, and i doubt neither him or Perrie would be awake right now. I have a key, but i dont wanna barge in when they're sleeping.

A few mintues later, Perrie opened up the door. Soon followed by Zayn.

"Niall?" Perrie looked confused.

"Mate. Whats wrong. Its like, 7 am." Zayn over exaggerated.

"Zayn, its 10:00 am." I rolled my eyes. He shrugged his shoulders and walked further outside to smoke. I hated that he had that habit, i wish he didnt smoke. But, oh well.

"Okay, well, Niall. Come in and tell me what happened." Perrie said, taking my shoulders and inviting me in, she turned back to Zayn, "Babe! Come join us when you're done, yeah?"

He responded with an okay and then Perrie shut the door and guided me to the living room.

"Sit down and explain why you're here with a bag of clothes at 10:00 am? Where's Diana" She looked tired, but also attentive.

"Right, well yesterday i was walking around my house when i accidentally bumped into her cousin, and then, im being more serious than ever, she just kissed me. I tried, and tried getting her off of me, BUT SHE HAD ME IN LIKE A FUCKING DEATH GRIP OR SOMETHING." I told her the rest of what happened, and her face a mix or sympathy, sadness, and i could see the hate she had for Taliah also when i metioned her.

"Why would she do that? She's staying in YOUR house." Zayn, who had joined us earlier, said. I had to repeat some parts for him to catch on. "And Diana didnt listen to you? She just believed what she saw?"

"I dont know why she'd do that! She said i was like family! And no. Diana wouldnt even let me talk." I put my face in my hands.

"Niall, thats terrible! Im sorry love." Perrie half whispered, rubbing my back.

"Yeah well, i when i heard that her cousins have to stay another week, i threw all my stuff in a bag and came here. I cant stay a week with Taliah there and Diana not talking to me." I sighed, i was really tired.

"Okay, you can stay here Niall. I dont mind and im sure Zayn doesn't." Perrie said, then turned to Zayn, "Babe, give him a room. Im gonna get ready and go talk to Diana. To reason."

Zayn nodded and we walked down the hall.

"This is pretty bad mate. I feel bad, i know you didnt do wrong." He showed me my room.

"I know," i said, sitting on the bed, "I just wish she would've listened. I dont know why that bitch had to kiss me. I was nice enough to let her stay in my house! Was she trying to ruin my life or something?"

Zayn shrugged and leaned against the door frame, "Dont know Niall. But Perrie will talk to her, and make it better."

"I hope, well im gonna nap, i woke early today." I said, pulling the blanket on my and a pillow over my head.

"Right, sleep well mate." He said before closing the door.

_______________________

Hey guys!!! This is one of the very few times i can update for now. Merry Christmas!!(: Sorry about the length of this chapter! :/