Chapter 3

I woke up around 10:00. Jetlag sucks. I usually wake earlier.

I went to the kitchen. "MOM? DYLAN? HELLO?! " Then I saw a note on the door, it read,

Diana, Dylan and I have headed downstairs to get breakfast. It ends at 11:45. You should join us if you wake early enough.

Love, Mom and Dylan Xx

I decided to join them so I washed my teeth and brushed my long curly brown plain hair into a bun and walked downstairs. On my way I saw 3 girls, they looked about 14, giggling and holding cameras and notebooks, and running down the hall. I gave a weird look at the ground then pulled out my galaxy phone and decided to text Marissa back for some reason. As I was about to press send, I bumped into a strange person...

" Oh god.... seriously? " I muttered looking for my phone

" I am so sorry !!! " The person said.. It was a he.. with a very cute accent.

I found my phone, picked it up then looked to see who it is.

Oh My God its Niall fucking Horan

" Its fine, really " I slightly gasped.

" Are you sure? Are you ok? " Niall asked, worry filled his eyes... Why?

" Yeah, it was my fault.... I wasn't looking " Damn. The floor is so interesting now.

I slowly looked at him.. He was so cute in person.! But why is he here?..

Niall's POV

" Again, I'm sorry, I should've looked " I said. I was lost in this girls eyes, she was so beautiful...

" Um... its fine " She practically whispered.

She wouldn't look at me....But after a weird silence she did.

She had beautiful brownish- greyish eyes and wavy brown hair... or curly, I can't tell...

" I better go, I gotta get breakfast " She said trying to walk by.

I can't let her just leave... " Wait! I'll go with you! I'm hungry too... haha "

She chuckled, then I heard someone cough.

" Oh! Liam! I forgot you guys were here....."

" Well you were kinda busy... " He said while him and the guys smirked.

The girl turned red and looked down. Damn, she so was cute!

I don't even know her name!

" Um.. what's your name ?" I asked

" Diana....." she said

" That's beautiful " Harry said

" Yeh it is " I agreed, kinda upset I didn't say it......

" Thank you...." she said

" Well, shall we get breakfast "? I asked and she nodded.

" Alright, Let's gooooooooooooo!" Louis cheered.

Diana chuckled at Lou's loud personality.

Diana....... Diana..... Diana..... such a beautiful name. Am I already falling for her?

Ahh! She met the boys! Is Niall already falling for her? Hmmmmm..... (;

Please keep reading, Voting, and Commenting! Later in the story I might pick a gf for one of the boys, comment if you wanna be it!!! Hope you enjoyed!!(:

For questions my twitter is ; @soleil_ or @MrsSHoran5

Thanks Loves !!