Chapter 20

Its been 3 weeks since my birthday, and I was shooting the party scene of the movie. The good part is the we'll be done shooting in a month or so. The movie comes out in 7 weeks. The bad part is Niall's here. This was the kissing scene, when I practically have to try to give Brett aka Whisper, a blow job. But I don't really give him one. I told Niall he didn't have to come, but its his day off, so he insisted.

Niall read my script and he's been giving Brett death glares.

"Niall, he didn't write the script, I didn't, no cast members did." I started. So you shouldn't be giving death glares to Brett. Its not his fault."

He grunted, "You could've asked for a script change."

I replied, annoyed, "Don't you think I've already tried that?"

He sighed and nodded before going to the back room and taking a seat and using his phone.

"Diana Rose and Brett Davern to set please, Diana Rose and Brett Davern to set" The person on the loud speaker announced. Damn. Its time for the scene.I thought. "Okay Niall, I'll get through it and be right back. Stay here, seriously." I told while holding my hands in a stop motion, he nodded, then I walked off.

The scene dragged on and when it ended I silently thanked God.

"THATS A WRAP GUYS" the director clapped and walked off.

"That wasnt so bad?" Brett said, and gave me a high five.

"I dunno, I hope Niall doesn't see it."

"Oh right.." he says awkwardly looking around.

"Well, I gotta go, bye guys!!" I said turning to face the cast and I waved bye.

"Bye!!" Scout and Nolan said waving.

I went to the back room and found Niall eating a bag of chips.

"Niall!" I said, glaring at him.

"What??" He said, looking bewildered.

"Share some with me! I'm starving!" I laughed grabbing the bag out of his hands and taking some. He pulled me onto his lap before saying, "You are definitely my type of women babe. Don't eat too much we have to go to dinner later, its 4:35 pm."

We had planned on Dinner with Perrie and Zayn at around 6:00. I jumped up and said, "It takes us like 30 mins to get home, let's go!" I pulled his arm and dragged him out the door to the car.

We were driving and the song wings came on and me and Niall started to sing along. Niall of course, had a perfect voice, when I sounded terrible. "Diana your not that bad a singer you know."

"Yeah Ok."

"No seriously, I mean, your not amazing, but your not bad, with some coaching, you could become a pretty decent singer." he said, glancing at me as he pulled into the hotel driveway.

"Nahhh, I'll stick to acting." I said and he chuckled.

I went to my room on the 3rd floor and Niall went to his on the 5th. As soon as i walked through my door, I ran quickly to the shower mumbling hi's to Dylan and my mom, i hopped in the shower and washed as fast as I could. We had to leave and pick up Perrie and Zayn fifteen minutes before our reservations at 6:00.

I got out in under 10 minutes, I wrapped the towel around me before walking to my closet. On my way to my room, I checked the time on my phone, 5:16 pm. I don't have much time, I texted Niall,

Me- You're getting ready right...?!

Niall♥- Um....kinda...yes......

Niall♥- Okay No.

Me- Get ready babe !

I had changed Nialls name in my phone, it was too long.....

I chose a strapless short black dress, I've been regaining my curves, so this dress showed them off perfectly. This was my favorite dress. Niall bought it for my birthday, he also bought me these red bow heels that went along with it, I slipped on the dress and went to do my hair, I decided to put my hair in a bun that kinda swirled at the bottom. Then I did my makeup and sprayed a tiny bit of my Faubourg perfume, it was bought as a birthday present from Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor. It was so expensive! 1500$! I almost cried when I saw it, Nialls gift was also expensive, I was so grateful. Plus, I got a check from triple dog the next day, it was a lot of money! I donated 1/4 of it to charity as soon as I got it to show my gratitude.

I slipped on my heels and looked at myself once more in the mirror, I actually looked decent. I went to the living room and saw my mom and Dylan with their mouths agape.

"Sis, you look really pretty!" Dylan said when he gave me a hug.

"Diana! Stop growing so quick!" My mom said getting teary.

"Mom! Don't cry! Thanks guys! I gotta go! Love you!" I said walking towards the door.

"Diana wait, you have a day off tomorrow right?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah why."

"We need a brother/sister day! I rarely see you anymore!" he laughed

"Okay sure!!" I replied smiling. Dylan is working on recording songs as to he's becoming pretty popular. He even recorded more than one song on Caitlynn's album that's coming up. I feel bad for Dyl though, Caitlynn's in America for a week to work on some music, and Dylan misses her, no way I'm denying him a chance for us to hang out and have him not able to see his girlfriend and his own sister.

I waved goodbye and made my way outside to the car waiting for me and Niall. I got in the back seat and saw him sitting across from me. I leaned over and kissed him hello. "Hello beautiful" He smiled at me.

"Hey! Let's go shall we?" I said with a smile.

He nodded and intertwined his fingers in mine. Niall informed the driver who goes by the name John, we were ready to go and he nodded and started the engine. This night was gonna be fun, as long as Niall didn't bring up that scene.