Chapter 7

Niall's POV

This is it. My chance to get to know Diana more.

I lead her out of the building, I didn't have sunglasses or anything on. I didn't care if I was noticed, I just wanted to take a step closer because I think I'm actually starting to like her.

We were so close next to each other that our hands brushed. I just wanted to hold her close. But that would probably make her feel weird. I was about to say something when she spoke. "Niall, why are you acting so nice to me? Asking to eat breakfast with me, inviting me over, going on this walk....alone. Im not special, im not really pretty, you could have an other model or actress or singer or anyone prettier than me. But you chose me. why?" She looked at me with questioning eyes.

I sighed and took her hand and led her to a vacant park. I sat her down on a bench under a tree and looked into her eyes, which were a light brown color. I told her "Diana, you are pretty, you are very very pretty, you are funny, sweet, and keep very good company, don't be so hard on yourself. You may not be perfect, but neither am I. I don't want a model or singer or whatever. I don't want perfect. I want you, and only you."

She looked at me with a spark in her eyes, but it died out when she said "Niall....Y-You don't understand."

I sighed again and sat next to her and faced her and said "Okay, do you want to explain what I do not understand? So I will be able to?"

Diana's POV

I decided to tell Niall everything. About the bullying, the cutting, the drugs, my "friends", the bad thoughts, and about my "ex-boyfriend" & the starving myself. Even about my dads death, Which brought me into a depression for almost 2 years. Everything. I don't know why it was so easy opening up to him. He listened to me carefully. I didn't realize I was crying until Niall started whispering comforting words in my ear. I cried, and cried, and when I finished I looked up at Niall and kissed him on the cheek while saying "Thanks for listening, but im hungry now" I smiled. He laughed and took my hand and led me to a restaurant across the street called Nandos. I never told anyone about this except Dylan. But Niall seemed to actually care. The only thing I didn't tell him is that im getting bullied. Again. But this time in the building I lived in.

Hey! I uploaded (((: Hope you liked it!! Ill try uploading tomorrow!! Vote, comment, share, and keep reading!!! Love yaaaaaaaa guysssss so much!! <33333 Thanks for the reads!!! Arent you glad Diana finally opened up ((: Well BYEEEEEE ;*