Chapter 27

Niall's POV

I was waiting for Diana to come up, I had sweat pants on, a white tee shirt, and white socks. I sat down on my couch, and a few minutes later, the was rapid knocking at the door. "The fuck?...." I whispered and got up to answer it. When I opened the door, Diana was there, she didn't stop knocking on time, so she almost hit me in the face.

"Woah Babe, slow down." I said, inviting her in. She coughed a few times, and sat on the couch, taking deep breaths. "Wait here." I said. Few minutes later a returned with a glass of water.

She drank it quickly then I said, "What happened?" She looked scared.

"Nothing, I just couldn't wait to see you!" She said, looking relieve. I raised an eyebrow before just dropping the subject.

"What should we do first?" She asked, I took a seat next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I think we should order a pizza, then watch a few movies, take a nap, and play a board game?" I suggested.

She laughed out loud, "A board game Niall?"

"Yeah! C'mon, it'll be fun!" I begged her. She continued laughing before agreeing to it. I pulled out the hotel phone and ordered the pizza.

The Pizza came 20 minutes later, we ate it while watching the movies. We watched 21 jump street, Mean Girls, and the Avengers. When the movies ended, we had a short make out session, then we went to my room and took an hour long nap.

I woke up before Diana, so I shook her lightly, and her eyes fluttered open. "Baby, let's go play that board game."

She looked up at me, "Whyyyyy?"

I made a pouty face, "Baaaabe! You promised." She sighed and stood up. "Finnne. Let's go."

I followed her into the living room, I pulled out the game monopoly. Diana gave me an 'are you crazy?' look.

"What?" I asked her, setting up the game.

"That game like never ends. Are you trying to trap me?" She asked.

I laughed and nodded my head and continued setting up. "While I'm going to go used the bathroom." She said, putting her phone on the table and getting up. Her phone was set right next to me, and it beeped, which said it had a message. I know I shouldn't of, but I kinda looked over and read the message....

Harry.- Look, we need to talk about the kiss.

My mouth dropped. She kissed him? She fucking kissed him!? I heard the bathroom door open, which means she's coming back into the living room. I stood up and crossed my arms, I'm so mad. Why didn't she tell me? We've been hanging out for like 6 hours already!

She came back in and said, "Hey you ready to- What's wrong?"

I just looked at her, "Check your text messages." She looked confused, when she picked up her phone, her mouth dropped. She stuttered a bit, then said, "N-Niall! Please! I can explain!"

"Explain what! That you kissed my best mate, AND didn't tell me? What the hell?!" I shot at her.

"Please just fucking listen to me!?" She begged. I sighed and sat down on the couch, kept my arms crossed, and said, "Fine. But it better be the truth because I'm in no mood for bullshit."

She took a deep breath and said, "Harry came over to apologize, he told me he broke up with Marissa, and that he was sorry for his behavior. Then I forgave him and gave him a hug, then he quickly kissed me. I was going to object, but he did it too quickly. We hadn't kissed for a second before I pulled away. I almost slapped him, but instead I ran as fast as I could to your room."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't lean in, I didn't kiss back, I ran straight here. I'm sorry, please, don't be mad." She looked at me with apologetic eyes.

I sighed and pulled out my phone and made a quick text,

Me- Where are you?!

Haz- At home....... Um Why?

Me- Nothing.

Haz- Look Niall, I'm so sorry for what happened at Zayns house.

Me- Whatever.

I put my phone down, slipped on my Supras, and walked over to the door. "Where are you going?" Diana asked, following me.

"Somewhere. You can come, or stay here." I said, grabbing my keys.

"I'm going." She said.

I drove over to Harry's house. I walked out of the car and walked up to the door, Diana followed me. I banged on the door, and when Harry opened it, I grabbed him by his shirt then quickly slammed him into the wall.

"How dare you! You made a big scene, calling my girlfriend a bitch, then you go and kiss her? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I growled at him.

"Niall, I-im sorry! I wasn't thinking! It was a big mistake! I'm so sorry!" Harry said, holding up his hands. I held up my fist, getting ready to hit him again, then Diana held my arm back.

"Niall stop! Don't hit him!"

"Diana! Let go!" I told her.

"Niall please. He's supposed to be your best friend, He made a stupid mistake. It was a stupid, meaningless mistake" She looked into my eyes. I sighed, let go of Harry and looked straight at him.

"It was a stupid, very meaningless mistake. Please Niall, I'm sorry."  Harry said, looking very apologetic.

I put my hands behind my head. "Fine Harry. But I swear, one more time its gonna be a problem, I don't want to fight with my best mate anymore."

Harry came over and hugged me very tightly, "Thank you Niall! Now I've gotta see why Louis is avoiding me..."

I laughed and grabbed Diana's waist and walked out. When we got outside, she stopped walking and looked at me, "I'm proud of you, I love you Niall."

"I Love you too baby." I gave her a kiss and we got drove back home.

Hey! Please remember to read my new story, and if you could, BriannaMalik222's new Zayn fanfic! Love you! And thanks for the read!♥