Chapter 30

(A/N) I've decided I'm skipping a few parts, like the VMA's, and Niall's bday, and stuff. Only to speed this up a bit. So now its almost thanksgiving.

_______________

*Few Months Later*

Niall's POV

Its already November. Let me catch you up on what's been happening in the past few months. Diana's movie was a hit, everyone loved it! She's been getting calls to a bunch of other movies, next year, she'll be in Jack Reacher, WITH TOM CRUISE. I'm so happy for her. She finished that online college thing too. AND WE MOVED IN TOGETHER. Our house is huge! It has a master bedroom, which i share with Diana.

It has four guess rooms, each room had two beds. We have 2 bathrooms, 3 if you count the one in our room, a huge kitchen, a big living room, a laundry room, a dining room, and a sun room. We also have this spare little room where id go to write music or Diana will go to read over her scripts. Her mom wasn't 100% on board with the idea of us living together, and neither was Dylan, but we worked it out.

My birthday was amazing, I'm 19! Instead of going out to the club or something, I had this small little party with The Aussies, (A\N- for those who dont know, its 5sos), The boys, Perrie, Danielle, Eleanor, Dylan, and of course, Diana. It was so amazing, we all had so much fun!

About the VMA's, we won a moon man! It was so fucking unbelievable! I also met up with my celebrity crush Demi Lovato! I don't like Demi like that anymore though... She's just a celebrity crush! Diana has one too, its Kellin Quinn. Besides, her and Demi got along perfectly.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I went over and picked up my phone, I had a text from Diana.

Princess♥- Niall, do you still want to come with me and Dylan to pick up my relatives?

Me- Of course, am I taking my car, or yours? x

Princess♥- Come to my moms house with your car, we'll take both cars to the airport, Dylan can drive some of our relatives to his house with my car, then me and you will take the ones staying with us to our house. I'll pick up my car from Dylan tomorrow. xx

Me- Okay. On my way now, love.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys and headed out. Diana's family are coming here for thanksgiving, her cousins are staying with us, and her aunts and uncles are staying with her mom. Then, in 3 days, on thanksgiving, everyone is coming over here to eat. But they're staying in London for a week. 

On Christmas, me and Diana are going to Ireland. She'll meet my parents and family for the first time. Then after Christmas I go on tour.... But I haven't told her that yet. I'll tell her eventually though.

I jumped into my car and put the key in the ignition. As soon as it started I took off to the Diana's moms new house, which was farther away than the hotel.

I walked up to the front door and knocked twice. Almost immediately her mom opened the door, "Hello Ms Rose." I greeted her.

"Niall! I told you, call me Veronica!" She smiled and opened the door wider so I can walk in.

"Oh right, sorry." I smiled, "Where's Diana?"

She turned around, "Diana! Dylan! Time to leave!." A few minutes later, Dylan and Diana came walking over.

"Ok, bye mom." Diana said, she kissed me hello, then we walked out to the cars.

"You know," Dylan started, "Its not fair I have to stay with all the adults, and you get all the younger ones."