Chapter 11

"DYLAN! HURRY UP! WE WANNA PRESS PLAY!" I yelled to Dylan who was getting the popcorn. It was a lazy day in my hotel room, me & Dylan only had an hour & a half of school since it was Sunday, and my mom didn't have to work. We were watching grown ups, and I could not stop laughing, I loved this movie so much!... When it ended, we decided to order room service, but, I decided to just go pick it up. It was faster. On my way there, I saw that blonde girl again, and she was with this other girl with brown hair and red highlights.

"Hey bitch" the blonde one said running over to me.

"What!?" I spat out. Then out of no where her hand made contact with my face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" I screamed out.

"Leave the 1D boys alone! They don't like ugly sluts like you" the blonde one said.

"Yeah, so back off bitch" her friend said after.

Then I was feeling pain all over me. These girls could hit hard.

I punched the blonde one back in her face, which made her hit me straight in my mouth, I could taste blood already, then soon after, her friend kicked me.

"STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!" A familiar voice said. The girls stopped hitting me and I looked up & saw Niall running over here.

"N-Niall! Hey!" The blonde said, looking innocent.

"Don't start that." Niall spat. "Ellie, (not ellie goulding) I told you before. I don't like you, so why are you hurting her! You think im gonna even want to talk to you after this? What the fuck is the matter with you two!" He said gesturing to Ellie and her friend.

"Niall look, I know you need me, what we had, was love, CANT YOU SEE!" Ellie said, raising her hands.

Niall helped me up, "I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE! AND THIS IS WHY! YOU WERE CRAZY! AND YOU ALWAYS WANTED SOMETHING FROM ME! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE! AND LEAVE DIANA ALONE DAMN IT!"

"But-But!! AHHHHH! FUCK YOU DIANA!! YOU LITTLE SKANK ASS ROTTEN BITCH! GO DIE ALREADY!! IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR WORTHLESS ASS. YOUR LUCKY ME AND CARA ARE CHECKING OUT TOMORROW." And with that Ellie and her friend left. I was in tears, and covered in blood.

"Don't listen to her. Ellie is such a fucking bitch. Ugh I hate her! She's the girl our song I Want is about! When will she stop!" I stayed silent, knowing it was a rhetorical question. "Diana, come to my room and i'll get you fixed up okay?"

"Okay, but can you get the room service my mom ordered and bring it to her?"

"Yes of course, ill meet you up there, just tell Liam I sent you there"

I nodded and made my way upstairs to Niall's room.

Niall's POV

I got the food and delivered it to Diana's mom. When I knocked on the door, Dylan came and said "Diana where have you- Niall?"

"Um, yeah,  Diana got.....hurt..." I said handing him the food

"HURT? HOW!?" he yelled, putting it on the table.

"If you want you can come to my room, she's up there with the others, ill tell you on the way"

Dylan nodded and told his mom he would be back in a few hours. On the way, I told Dylan everything, I could tell he was upset by the face he made, he looked so angry. "Thanks for helping her though" He said, calming a little. "Sure, anytime." I replied.

Diana's POV

I arrived at Niall's room and I nervously knocked on the door. Liam opened up, surprised to see me, and said "Hey Diana! Niall's not- WOAH WHAT HAPPENED"