Chapter 33

Niall's POV

"Diana? Babe where are you?" I yelled walking around the house, her cousins were leaving tomorrow and I wanted to ask if I should go help them pack.

I looked behind me while walking, and accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry uh," I looked at the person, "Taliah."

"No no, its okay Niall! I shouldn't have been texting and walking." We both laughed, then she looked at me and almost instantly kissed me.

I tried pulling away but she held me really tightly. Why would she do this? I'm her cousin's boyfriend!

Dylan's POV

I was walking down the hall when I saw something that made me really angry.

"What the fuck man!" I screamed, "Niall! Why are you kissing my cousin! You have a girlfriend!"

He looked so terrified, not even guilty, just scared.

"I-I didn't do anything!" He responded, stuttering a bit.

"Yeah right! You came right up to me and kissed me!" Taliah said, defending herself.

"What's the hell is going on?" Diana half-whispered, appearing through her doorway.

"Your boyfriend kissed me!" Taliah said.

Diana looked at Niall like she just saw her best friend get shot.

"No I didn't you're fucking lying!" He turned to my sister, "Diana! I love you! Please!" Niall was about to cry.

Victor came over and gave Taliah the dirtiest look, which Taliah dismissed with an eye roll.

"I'm..... I'm going to bed." Diana was now emotionless, she turned around and walked down to her room.

"Diana please-" Niall tried to go after her but I tried holding him back, he was WAY too strong, so I had to get Victor and Tyler to help.

I looked at Jai who was standing with the kids, "Bring them to their room." He nodded and led the girls away. Victor grabbed his sister's arm and led her away, whispering something that sounded really mean, she shrugged it off.

"Tyler, go get Alexia and try to calm Niall down." I looked at Niall, he was leaned forward against the wall, face in his hands. He looked hysterical, he was crying really badly.

I walked off to my sisters room and sat on the bed she was crying in. I rubbed her back and sighed.

I honestly don't think Niall kissed Taliah, I think she kissed him. That makes sense, the reason Alexia and one of her ex's broke up was because he apparently 'kissed' Taliah.

Yep. Taliah must've did it. And Victor seems to know something about it too.

Hii guys! After this week, I may not be able to update a lot. I'm moving... Anyways, who likes this chapter? I'm not the best at drama chapters, but I tried my best! Sorry its so short :/

Fan! Vote! Comment! Share! ♥