Chapter 19

( It gets dirty. just saying. ) Skip if youre not comfortable or underaged.

Me and Niall had been making out ever since we got out of the car. We were now on his bed and it was heated. I began to straddle him when he slowly moved his hands from my waist to my hair. They tangled in my brown curls, and I deepened the kiss.

He flipped us over so now he was on top of me, I pulled back and looked in his eyes. His eyes examined my body before he looked back at me. I gulped quietly before nodding my head. He smirked and kissed me, hungrily, wanting to go farther.

He pulled my dress off slowly, taking quick glances to make sure I was sure about this. I pulled it the rest of the way off, and he noticed some faint scares. I began to cover them up but then he started to kiss them slowly, reminding me that he loves me no matter what. I removed my hands from my thighs and took a deep breath. He looked at my body and just stared at it. I was scared, what if he's having second thoughts?

"Niall, if you don't want to then-" I spoke, starting to sit up a bit.

He stopped me and said, "No don't move. I want my first- and last- time to be with you."

"Okay..." I breath out.

He nodded and began to kiss my neck, I let out a soft moan before he started to un clip my bra. It feel off and I felt myself getting red, I just breathed one more time before Niall looked up at me.

"Babe, don't worry, your beautiful, and so is your body."

I lightly smiled before he started to messaged my breasts. I moaned a bit louder.

He smirked and his kisses trailed down to my waist, I barely got out the word "Pants." But I did.

But he heard and pulled down his pants.

I said a bit louder, "Shirt."

He chuckled and took off his shirt which left him in his boxers.

"Your turn." he growled. He pulled down my underwear and I closed my eyes. Something made my eyes shoot open and 5 minutes later I felt something shoved into me. I looked down and saw Niall with two fingers in me. He started pumping his fingers in me and pleasure overwhelmed me. My toes curled and I couldn't hold it anymore. I moaned Nialls name as he hit the right spot. He kept pumping his fingers in me and after a few more minutes, he pulled out. I breathed out heavily and he said with a smirk, "We aren't done yet babe."

The fact that he said babe made me want him even more.

I got up and pushed him down, "Your turn babe," i imitated his tone. He chuckled and let his head fall down to the bed.

I pulled down his boxers and revealed 'Little Niall' who didn't look so little AT ALL. I gulped and licked the precum off the top. He was already hard. "Don't tease." he said sternly. I smirked at Put my mouth on his 'friend' and starting bobbing my head slowly but it soon speed up and Niall moaned loudly.

Niall cumed right as i pulled my mouth off. I said "Niall, I need you. Now."

He smiled and nodded quickly before grabbing a condom out of the drawer next to the bed, he put it on, then lined himself up to my entrance. He looked at me and said, "Ready?"

I took a deep breath and nodded quickly. He breathed out "Okay", then started to push himself into to me. Eventually, he broke my barrier. "Holy shit!" I said, arching my back up.

"Should I stop?" Niall asked, worried.

"No! Keep going."

He nodded and let me adjust to his size before pounding into me, he started off slow, but I didn't want it slow. "Niall, please, faster."

He arched an eyebrow, "You sure?"

"Yes!"

He chuckled and pounding harder and faster into me.

"Fuck Niall!" I screamed out.

"Baaaaaabe!" He moaned

I scratched at his back and he winced. "Sorry..." I whispered.

He thrusted a few more times before he said, "Babe, I'm gonna-"

I knew what he was gonna say, so I said, "Me too, let it out on three."

He nodded, "One...Two...THREE!" We both let go and it was just a mix of pleasure, screams, & moans. I rolled off of him and i got up, slightly limping. I put on one of his tee shirts, and my underwear, and he did the same with a tee shirt and his boxers. I climbed in the bed, and he did too right.

"That was amazing, I love you." Niall said, kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around me.

"It was, I love you too" I said, feeling my eye lids getting heavier.

Soon, I was asleep, next to the best man in the world, and it was the best birthday I have received, ever.

Hey! My breaks over! And I've done a lot better with sleep and school! I dont really like writing dirty chapters. I'm not good at writing them either..... Sorry... i just thought this story needed at least one.

Thanks for the reads! & Vote!!(:

Guess what..... I have another chapter written. (: