Chapter 9

Levi opened one eye and then the other, realizing the soreness of her body. Blue was gentle to her, without a doubt, but she wasn't quite used to the feeling between her legs.

She looked to her left, finding the vampire snuggled up at her side. The blanket just barely covering her torso revealing plenty of skin.

Levi pulled the blanket over the vampire's shoulders, and smiled softly at her sleeping face. She could feel Blue's tail wrapped tightly around her thigh.

"Why me Blue? Why me?" Levi smiled, resting her head atop Blue's. The vampire was so relaxed in Levi's arms, practically purring against her. She gently ran a finger over the scales on the back of Blue's shoulder, feeling the smoothness they held.

Blue didn't seem like she intended on waking up anytime soon. In fact she seemed more asleep than she had been before. Like she was truly happy exactly where she was.

Levi looked around the bedroom, as she hadn't had the chance to last night. It held the same theme as the rest of the house, being a replica of a cabin Blue had once lived in. It was lightly decorated, but most of the shelves held books rather than some form of decoration. The sheets were a deep, dark, blue that seemed almost like an endless void.

Blue stirred a bit, pulling Levi closer against her, as if she was trying to spread her own love into the magician.

Levi smiled happily and ran her fingers through Blue's red locks, enjoying the warmth of the vampire. She truly was alive, and Levi honestly loved it. She loved the fact that Blue was with her, and that she was truly happy being there.

Levi gently shook the vampire awake, getting her to yawn, showing off the full length of her fangs as she stretched out. Even her tail uncoiled from Levi's leg, seeming to stiffen out straight under the covers.

"Hmm?" Blue muttered.

"You in my head yet?" Levi smiled.

Blue didn't answer and Levi just laughed. "Come on, wakey wakey." She continued to shake the vampire who sat up.

"Hmm?" Blue repeated before looking at Levi, completely ignoring the fact that the two of them were still naked.

"You know my whole body is sore right?" Levi smiled.

"Oh?" Blue smirked. "Quite unfortunate."

"I know right? It's almost like I had sex with a sex demon or something."

"Weird." Blue shrugged. "Why would you let a sex demon have sex with you?"

"I don't know. That was kinda stupid of me wasn't it?" Levi smiled.

"Yeah. Really stupid." Blue added as she leaned over and planted a soft kiss on Levi's lips before getting up. Levi smiled happily and got up as well, and so the two of them got dressed together before heading downstairs finding Minerva buried under a pile of pillows.

"She wasn't that loud." Blue noted.

Levi's jaw must have hit the floor. "I honestly can't believe you just said that."

"Because it was so terrible." Blue rolled her eyes before pulling the pillows off the wolf. "Where'd you even get these?"

Minerva sat up, picking up a pillow in her mouth before going into a room with a red wooden door.

"Red's room?" Levi questioned.

"Mhm." Blue nodded.

"You gonna make Minerva put them all back herself?" Levi questioned.

"No." Blue answered. "I was gonna make you do it."

Levi smiled and waved her hand over the pile and the pillows flew back into Red's room as Minerva walked out before running back in with a happy bark.