Chapter 20

"Is Red doing okay?" Levi questioned, looking down at Blue who had her head rested on Levi's lap as the two of them sat on the couch.

"Mhm." Blue answered, her eyes closed. She was still drowsy from being in the Black Room.

It was what mages called the back of your mind. It's basically just a pitch black room with no doors where you would meditate.

"She's with Lyn?"

"Mhm."

Levi sighed. "Do you remember what happened?"

"No."

"I guess I should let you sleep then."

"I like hearing your voice." Blue confessed.

Levi blushed a little, as if not expecting Blue to say that before sighing again. "What would you like me to talk about then?"

"Dunno." The vampire yawned.

"What's Red doing now?"

"Having sex."

"No she isn't." Levi rolled her eyes.

Blue laughed. "No, she isn't."

"Is Lyn taking good care of her?"

"They're hugging and talking about everything. Red wants to try and become friends with Adrelle again. To start over where it actually means something." Blue explained. "While I don't agree with it, I think I should allow her to make her own decisions."

"You'll allow her?" Levi smiled.

"I'll allow her."

Levi reached over and took hold of Blue's tail getting her to stiffen. "L-Levi?"

"I think you need to leave your sister alone." Levi warned.

"What are you going to do about it?" Blue questioned.

Levi played with Blue's tail between her fingers slowly and gently, like she was trying not to touch it, but also making sure it doesn't get away. Not that Blue made any attempt at pulling it away.

"I don't know Mani. I'll have to think about it." Levi confessed. "Maybe we should go to bed."

"That would probably be a good idea." Blue smiled. "Shall we go?"

Levi leaned down as Blue looked up at her with a smile. The two shared a gentle kiss before they stood up and made their way to Levi's bedroom.

---

Red trailed kisses down Lyn's stomach, her tail swaying behind her.

"Are you completely back in your head yet?" Lyndi questioned her arms over her head as she enjoyed herself.

Red raised her head and smiled down at her lover. "I'm here. Is there something you wanted to say to me?" She moved so she was supporting herself on her elbows, hovering just over her dragon.

"I love you." Lyndi smiled.

"I love you too." Red returned the smile, resting her head on her dragon's stomach.

"We done for now?" Lyndi asked.

"For now." Red answered. "Is that okay?"

"You think I'm going to be upset?" Lyndi laughed. "I'm more upset that you want to be friends with her, but I understand."

"I'm glad you do. Mani says she'll give me room to make my own decision, but I don't think she actually plans to. So I'm going to need you to help me convince her."