The Angel in the Room: Cas x Reader

You've been hunting with the Winchester brothers for seven years straight. You started when you found out a Shape Shifter took your brother somewhere in the sewers and starved him to death. Outraged, you met Sam and his older brother Dean while tracking this Demon in St. Louis. You drove around with them and helped them with their cases.

You look out the Motel room's window and look for the black 1967 Chevy Impala. You continuously watched for about ten minutes when you heard the sound of strange flapping behind you and you un-sheath your knife and turn around to find Castiel with bright blue curious eyes. You two stare at each other with a weird glance and you put down your knife.

"Damn it, Cas." You swear with relief knowing it wasn't an angel that wanted to torture you for his location.

"Sam and Dean aren't coming back tonight, too many chain of events keeping them busy so, they asked me to watch over you." He replies ignoring my previous curse. You get this concerning thought and Castiel notices right away.
"They're going to be absolutely fine." He says.
"Please, stay out of my mind." I replied annoyed a little bit. He nods and I sit on the couch. He then sits by me, he's fairly close.

"There's something I wanted to tell you (y/n)." He says.

"What is it?" I ask him. You look at him and you can see he's trying to keep some sort of feeling down. His eyes glint with that look of pure nervousness.

"I love you." He spills out scared that you might react the wrong way. Instead, you give him a surprised look.
"I love you too, you're too cute when your nervous." You said smiling. He gives you a happy small grin. You lean in a little bit and he comes swooping down.
His lips hit yours and you feel his arms rest on top of your shoulders. He was gentle and swift. You break the kiss and you relax on top of his chest. He looks down at you as you look back up at him.
He leans back down and plants a small kiss on your forehead. You start to fall asleep and he plays with your hair. Then, you drift off into a deep sentimental slumber.

(Sorry if it isn't that long, or if it was horribly done. I feel so good writing sweet and short stories. So, be sure and comment so I can see what/who you want to see on one of the stories, I will include your name in the text at the end.
With love -Scottish_Madly)