I'm Here: Sam x Reader

Sam Winchester is all you could think about. He was perfect. Him and his older brother Dean Winchester were an open story book.
You three shared something in common. The way your mom died when you were exactly six months old, to knowing how your dad only wanted you to train for better or worse during hunting. You never minded their bad luck, it wasn't like you haven't had any since you were younger. You wake up very very early (2am) and walk about the bunker.
You decide to go to the library to use your laptop to look for a job for you guys to do sometime later. You sit in a wooden chair and type in (password of your choice). Then an email from an old friend from high school comes up. You didn't read it knowing that, in this job you cannot get close to someone or they might get hurt.
You look at different things when you hear footsteps coming down stairs. Ignoring them you hear them coming closer. You turn around and see a silhouette of a 6' 4" male who approaches the light of the library. He comes into the light with a tired grin.
"(Y/n), your up pretty early." He says in between a yawn.

"Yeah, you can't sleep can you?" I ask. He shrugs. "Those dreams I get sometimes wake me up and so no, I cannot sleep." He replies dropping a hint.
"Are you asking me something?" I asked with a smirk. I've always know Sam Winchester always had a crush on me. He nearly confessed while he was drunk at a bar when the three of us were in Houston, Texas.

"Only if you want to." He says with a small serious/concerned smile on his face.
"Okay, only because, I'm worried for you." You announce with a bit of tiredness anyway. He looks so happy like a little boy catching his first fish. You shut off my computer and follow him to his room.
He gets into bed first and I follow on the other side. You lay down with a foot of space between us and start to close my eyes. Then before I completely close them, You feel his arms wrap around me and pull me closer. This causes you to shift to get re-settled and you pass out to him rubbing your back.

-Later that Morning-
It must've been an hour or two when you hear Sam panicking in his sleep. You open my eyes immediately and shake him awake. His eyes snap open and he shoots up. You sit up with him and he embraces me tightly.

"I thought it was real and that I lost you." He said in between sobs of relief.

"Never." You replied reassuring him with wrapping my arms around him. Without thinking, You place a kiss on his lips and he accepts it. We break the kiss and You hold him in your arms for the rest of the morning. Who cares if you don't sleep when, you'vegot someone to watch over?