My Man: Dying!Dean x Reader

(This takes place in season two. Dean wakes up but, Yellow Eyes didn't hold his deal so you're forced to watch two people die that afternoon.)

You stand next to Sam Winchester. He looks down at you and doesn't smile. You give him a comforting pat on the shoulder. He isn't taking this easy.

"Thanks for coming (y/n)." He said. He looks at you for a moment then looks at you with an uneasy stare. There's a moment of silence.

"Don't worry Sam. I bet your brother is going to be fine." You reply with a hopeful smile. He loved your positivity.
"No wonder what Dean sees in you." He said. You shrug and you both laugh. That's when you see both walked down the corridor to Dean's room.
John was already there watching Dean in his comatose state. You glance at Dean and stare at John with anger. Where the hell was he when they needed him? John got up and asked Sam to get a few cups of coffee.
Sam leaves and he is left alone with you.

"So, (y/n). You must be Dean's sweet obsession." He says in a cheerful greeting tone.

"Drop it Winchester, I know how you really are." You tell him defensively.
"Right." He said dropping the act immediately. You look at Dean and give him a sad smile. John watches you move closer to Dean and sit down in a pulled up chair. You clasp your hand on his unmoving one.

"Listen, I know you don't like me and all that but, he's my son." John speaks when Sam comes back with coffee. Sam hands John his coffee and Dean suddenly flinched and snapped awake. Sam called for help and a few doctors removed his tube and got him off of life support.
John left soon afterwards whispering to Dean about something. You were holding his hand as he watches you smiling. He looked very very weak and pale.

"Sam, why don't you be a good brother and grab something for him to eat?" You ask, wanting time alone with Dean.

"Yeah, okay." He replies happy that he was awake and not having to pull the plug on him. Sam leaves and you and Dean stare into each others eyes.
"So, I am awake. What do we do when I get out?" He asks you with a hopeful smile.
"Well. I propose we go do a hunt and rent a shitty motel room like always, after we fix up the Impala." You reply. He laughs at your answer and you two joke around for a minute.

You heard Sam screaming and you helped Dean up.
You both move to where you heard the screams and watched the doctors perform CPR on an unmoving John Winchester. This didn't work so you pulled the plug since Sam nor Dean could muster up the strength to. You go back to where Dean was in comatose. He grabs the bed suddenly and fell.

"Dean!" You scream in shock. You swoop down and hold him on your lap. You watched him slowly open his eyes. He smiles at you.
Again he looks pale but you dare not move. He tries to trace your cheek with his hand but you moved away a bit so he couldn't reach your face. You felt your eyes water up and a single tear hits him on the cheek. He looks at you with a smooth, easy, 'it'll be okay' look.

"Well, I've reached the journeys end." He says with a cocky smirk.
"No you haven't." You reply and almost yell out for help when he covers your mouth.
"It's okay, I'm fine with it." He tells you.
"Dean, please." You plead.
"Watch over Sammy and my wheels." He orders you.
"God Damnit Dean." You start to say when you felt him go limb. Sam came in to see you hugging Dean and crying madly. Sam pulls you off of him and sets him on the bed.

"Sammy, it's no use. He didn't want to be saved." You say and he looks at you with a pained expression.

"He really loved you (y/n)." He replies with his eyes filling up with tears. You pull him into a tight embrace and hug him for a while.
"Shhh. Sammy, it's going to be alright." You tell him. He nods and you two walk out the hospital and go to Bobby's Salvage Yard and you start to fix up the broken down Impala.
Sam helped you fix her and you two went on cases in memory of Dean Winchester. Lover. Brother. Friend.
Forever he will withstand in your heart.

(I feel kind of evil for writing this. I am sorry for the amount of feels you might've experienced while reading. Thank you Angel_Of_Death6 for voting and actually commenting on this one. I made it worse.)