The Winged Confesses to the Hunter Castiel x Reader

Rainy days were your favorite. You loved the desperate chirps of the young birds that played in water puddles. The rain hit your face as you walked through Isaac Walters Wild Life Conservation. It was home of the blind cavefish.
You ducked underneath the old rusty car gate. It was meant to keep from motorized vehicles from ruining the precious land. You pulled your (any color) jacket tighter as you came across a very vibrate green hill. The hill seemed as if it were untouched.
You split from the path and climbed the steep hill to make it to your favorite part, the pond. You looked in your purse for the bread you grabbed before running out the motel door to walk the amazing trail. Grabbing the ziplock bag of bread already split into small pieces for the fish, you tossed a few into the pond causing the fish to go nuts. You saw Sun Perch, really large Catfish, and maybe a Small Mouth Bass.
You were having a blast when you heard the sound of an engine being cut. You kept feeding the fish as you listened for any people approach or speak. The sound of voices came closer and louder.

"This were you saw her Sammy?" One voice asks seriously.

"Yeah, up here at the Fish Feeding Pond." Another responds. They get louder with each word. You were about to grab a stick considering you and them were the only ones here when you felt them standing behind you. The rain was slowing down.

"Hey miss, is your name (y/n) by a chance?" The first guy you heard asked. You turn around with the bread in hand. He was firm with green eyes, dirty blonde hair, and a cheesy smile on his face. You knew that they're the Winchesters because, Castiel was your friend and he'd never shut up about them.

"Yes." You squint suspiciously.

"Hi, I'm Sam and this is Dean. We know you're a Hunter." The taller on said. He was thinner with deep brown hair and comforting hazel eyes.

"Winchesters?" You ask hoping that it were true.

"Yeah, Cas wanted to find out where you where. You're kind of hidden from him. I saw you come up here a couple weeks ago. Not too fine on letting people follow you." Sam smiled gently.

"Yeah, I've settled down here for a little bit. It's temporary." You replied.

"Could you call Cas and let him talk to you. He's got something important." Dean butts into the conversation. You raised an eyebrow.
Why would Castiel even bother? He never wanted to be around recently.

"Oh Castiel, winged Angel of the Lord. I am at the Isaac Walters Conservation. You wanted to talk?" You close your eyes and preach for the Angel to get down here.
There was nothing for a moment then, the rustle of wings were right next to you. You didn't notice that Dean had his phone out to record every word. He stared into your (e/c) eyes and coughs before speaking.

"Hello (y/n)." His window breaking voice destroys the silence.

"Long time, no see." You smiled helplessly. You had a warm feeling. You trusted this moment that there'd be something sparking between you two.

"I came to ask you something." He said as he sat you down on the wet concrete slab that stood longingly behind you. You sat and he takes one of your hands and cuffs them in his warm healing ones. He crouched in front of you and laid his chin on your lap like a desperate puppy.

"What are your thoughts on us... Being. Together?" He asked as if he were nervous on your response.

"Me? I say splendid. Why?" You asked and he sighed happily.

"Because, I love you (y/n). A lot more than you know." His exact words sank into you. You couldn't help but to lean down and kiss him on the forehead. He closes his eyes and a goofy smile appears on his lips.
Then, you heard Dean's phone click the end button and he ran off while Sammy cheered.