Perfect Day: Human!Castiel x Reader

You wake up to birds chirping and the sun beating down on your face. Slowly, you sit up and rub your eyes so they could adjust to the light. You move to the edge of the bed where, you got up and went to the bathroom. You did your personal business.
Hen you come out you notice that Sam and Dean are not in their beds and you see Castiel sleeping on the couch. You walk over to him and notice burnt clothes, mainly on the shoulders. You can see that he angled himself so he wasn't exactly on top of his back.

"Cas." You whisper slightly and he jolts awake. When he sees you he sits up wincing at the pain.

"(Y/n), uh... Hi." He says awkwardly.
"What happened to you?" I ask him concerned to see that he's an angel in pain?
"I messed everything up." He says with tears forming in his eyes.
"Oh you couldn't have." I replied sitting next to him.
"I got every angel cast out of Heaven along with myself." He says looking into your (e/c) eyes and starts crying.
"Hey, it's okay we all make mistakes in our lives, it makes us who we are into the future." You replied hoping to enlighten his spirits.
"(Y/n), I'm so sorry." He said wiping his eyes, his movements rather slow.
"Don't be." You reply trying to distract him.
"I want to see your back, perhaps I can help." You say. He gives me an uneasy look and he takes off his button up shirt. You help him remove it and he turns his back to you. It was one of the most beautiful injuries you have ever seen.

"How do they look (y/n)?" He asks.
"Well, they're beautiful for sure but, they are healing on they're own. I could put some burn cream on so it'll stop the feeling of heat on your back." You answer his question.
"Then go ahead." He replies in a thankful tone.

You get up and go to your duffle bag where you kept any medicine in case of something little and you dug around until you found the ointment. You return and sit back down.

"Now be prepared, it'll sting when I touch it." You tell him calmly. He looks behind himself and gives you a glance and turns back around. You uncap the tube and squeeze the cream in your hands.
Then as you rub it around your hands you run it on the parts that haven't bruised over. He flinches and moans like a little grumpy baby who wants his mom's attention 24/7.
"You're worse than Dean when he's got a bullet in his side." You tell him and he laughs. "Seriously... Chill out I'm almost done." You command him.
He cools down and you finish. When you did he turned around and kisses you on the lips and takes one of your hands and puts it on his chest. When you break the kiss you both stare into each others eyes.
"I love you!" You both say.