In Time: Dying!Castiel xReader

It was no secret to the Winchester boys that you and Castiel loved each other. Those boys could get under your guy's skins easily to pry out anything we were hiding. It was mostly filled with good luck. That is until Florida had to ruin it. There was a job that brutally wrecked it.
When we were supposed to be hunting a few vampires, it turned out there were Leviathan everywhere. Hell, you were practically in their territory. You could see Cas' face filled with fear. You watched as he watched you with those beautiful bright blue eyes.

"(Y/n), run." He said.

"No. Cas I won't run they can take the both of us for all I care." You replied.
"They don't want you, they're after me." He says.
"I'm not leaving you no matter the cost." You tell him stubbornly. You watched him stare into your (e/c) eyes. You noticed tears starting to flow.
You embrace your tan trench coated angel and held him close. You rocked him as you two stood in the middle of dense forest. You could hear them coming. You two broke your embrace and fought.
You fought well and didn't get hit. Castiel on the other hand, was being beaten like cookie batter being prepared for the oven. You were busy with two of them. You be-headed both of them but, not in time.
You turned around to see a non-ordinary knife cut into Cas' side. You tackled the Leviathan with the knife and killed it. The other one was occupied finishing Castiel off. That knife went through his other side. He fell to the ground.
You killed the other one and picked Castiel's upper torso up and laid him on your legs.

"My beautiful (y/n)." He says weakly.

"Shh." You tell him. He was cut so bad he couldn't heal and you knew it.
"I'm sorry." He says and you shush him again.
"You are going to be okay." You say as your eyes swell up in tears.
"You're truly so beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He tells you weaker.
"Damn it Cas, don't do this to me!" You say bursting into tears.
"Don't worry (y/n)." He says lifting up his hand to place it on your cheek. You kiss him.
"Will I see you again?" You ask.
"In time, you just might." He replies. You saw the light leave his blue eyes as they drop shut. You sat him down gently and called Sam and Dean.

"Hello?" You heard Dean's voice.

"Put me on speaker phone." You ordered wiping a tear off your cheek.
"Alright your on, (y/n) are you okay?" He asks.
"Cas is dead. Leviathan got him. I couldn't save him." You say pinning his death on yourself.
"There was nothing you could've done." Sam says in reassurance.
"Where are you?" Dean asks you.
"Myakka State Forest." You say.
"On the way." You hear Dean say. While you waited you watched Cas lay at rest.