Sweethearts Cas x Reader (Special)

Valentine's Day was just around the corner. Literally, only 24 hours. Cas was begging you to drive him to the store. You were skimming the paper for a case but unfortunately, got nothing.
So, you drove Castiel to the store and did his own thing while you looked for something for each of the boys. You picked up a red tie for Cas considering his looks a bit rough for wear. You came across a new wallet for Sammy, it was had a nice leathery look to it. For Dean, you bought him some socks for winter.
Cas came up to you while you were waiting by the checkout line.

"Hey, (y/n)." He chirps in his confused puppy voice.

"Yes Cas?" You ask.
"I'm. Umm. Going to a different checkout." He announces.
"Alright. Don't get lost." You remind him. He leaves and you checkout.

"It isn't any of my business Miss but, was that your boyfriend you were talking to?" The clerk asks as she scanned the items you were buying.

"Why yes it is." You reply with a smug smirk as you ran your card and punched in information. You left with a single bag and waited in the parking lot. You unlocked the car and turned on the engine.

'Where is that Angel?' You ask yourself. Soon afterwards, he came trotting up.

"Cas. I swear man." You start.

"I know." He replies. You laugh for a moment and get in the car.

The Next Day-

"Okay Dean. Here's your Valentine's gift." You smile as you hand Dean the pair of wrapped socks. He unwraps them and looks at you like that was a joke.
"And Sammy, here you go." You hand him the wallet and he instantly opens it and smiles at you.
"Here Cas, I figured you'd like it." You say blushing a bit. You handed him his new tie.

"Thank you (y/n). It is lovely." Cas thanks you smiling. Cas pulled out a bag with pink and red hearts on it. He handed it to you and you sat on the floor considering there was no room anywhere at the minute.
You removed the tissue paper and pulled out a box of Sweethearts and another heart shaped box with (y/f) chocolates.

"Cas I love it." You praised him.

"I thought you would." He replies. You put them back in the bag and moved up to the Angel. He looks up a bit nervous.
You sat on his lap and wrapped your arms around him. He hugged you back. Then gently, you placed a single kiss on his forehead.