Popcorn: Dean x Reader

Things have been quiet since you were asked to move in with the Winchester brothers. Sure, it's been years since you three have seen each other. Word spreads fast about Dean and the Mark of Cain. Only to take down Abbadon.
So, one burden was out of the way but, was replaced by another one. You loved Dean with all your heart but, there are times you want to smack his face so hard it could be seen three states over. You sit in the bunkers dining room and pop the cap on a fresh beer. As you take a sip you hear Sam and Dean bickering over the mark like three year olds. You put the beer down and follow the voices to the next room over and see them shouting.

"Dean! This is madness!" Sam yells clearly angry.
"Sam, I don't need to hear this was a 'bad idea' speech!" Dean shoots back.
"Then you know this was one of the up most stupidest ideas you've had since selling your soul." Sam says and the room gets quiet. Sam looks over and sees you. Then, things get real awkward for a moment.

"Oh (y/n)." Sam says nervously. Dean then looks over to see you standing in the door frame.
"How much of that did you hear?" Dean asks.
"Enough." You reply and Sam shifts his position uncomfortably.
"I'm sorry you had to hear that." Dean apologizes. You hold up your hand and ignore that.
"Why don't we watch a movie to clear things up?" You ask.
"I'd love to (y/n) but, I'm really exhausted so, I'm going to get some sleep." Sam states in apology.
"I'll be the bigger man and watch one with you." Says Dean with his usual sexy smug smirk.
"Okay then Mr. Smug, you pick." You tell him with a returned not so good smirk. Sam coughs in jealousy.
"Oh I'll pay attention and say, Goodnight bro." You say in your best innocent voice.
"Goodnight (y/n)." He says while glancing at Dean and goes upstairs to his room.

You two both spilt ways. You make the popcorn while he picks the movie. As you waited for the seeds to pop you leaned on the counter. You notice Dean appearing in the kitchen door frame.
He looks ready to do this but, he looks mostly upset. He approaches you and leans on the counter beside you and crosses his arms.

"Dean, if it's about earlier, it's okay." You tell him lifting up the sleeve with the mark on it.
"No, it's not. I shouldn't have gotten the mark in the first place." He says. His eyes then start to swell with tears.
"Aww. Come on baby, we'll find a way to remove the mark. Don't worry." You say with a reassuring smile. He looks down at you and smiles one of saddest smiles ever.
"Did you. Call me baby?" He asks.
"Shut u-" you get cut off by him picking you up. He draws you in close and kisses you square on the lips. You look into his green eyes after you broke the kiss and dive back in. It turned into a full make out session. That's when Sam and Cas walk in.
They watched you a bit uncomfortable. You two were in the moment and didn't care nor notice them two standing in the hallway. You both moved like lightning it was so sweet like sugar. Sam and Cas both look at each other and shrug.

"Get a room, you two!" Sam says sarcastically. You and Dean replied by the middle finger to Sam's face, you didn't care as you both kept it up. Then you two heard an annoying noise.

"Beep. Beep. Beep." Goes the microwave and Dean puts you down. You finished the popcorn and went back to the living room. You sat down cuddling Dean as he chose your guy's favorite movie, (m/t).
It was a good night as you both at popcorn and laughed at the best times.