Shining; Castiel x Reader

You walk around the park awaiting your angelic friend Castiel. He doesn't always fly. You wish he did fly instead of driving his pimp-mobile as you and the two brothers called it. You check the elegant silver watch he gave you for your twenty-fourth birthday.

'He's bloody late.' You think. Then you hear the rusty engine pulling up into the parking lot. He cuts the engines energy and gets out.

"Hello (y/n)." Castiel says in a happy tone.

"Where were you?" You ask.
"I was held up in traffic." He replies. Something about him stuck in traffic makes you laugh. He looks at you confused.
"Why are you laughing." He asks.
"Never mind that." You say in an awkward tone. He shrugs. He knows to stay out of your mind.
"Let's walk." You suggest.
"Yeah. Okay." He says awkwardly. You walk and he follows you awkwardly making you uncomfortable.
"Get up here you silly angel. Come walk with me." You said in an eager tone. He immediately follows and swiftly stops you.
"(Y/n). Stop please." He asks. You stop and turn to him as he puts down the hand he stopped you with. There's a minute of awkward silence in the air. You two just stare at each other.

He coughs.

"There is something I've been meaning to tell you (y/n)." He says. His eyes are sparkling blue like the ocean. He takes his hand out of his pocket and touches your cheek.
"You're my shining light." He admits. To be honest it was a bit awkward to hear some angel actually admit to his feelings.
"Aww, thank you Cas." You reply flattered. He blushes deeply and kisses your cheek. You were going to admit he caught you off of surprise there.
He backs away a tiny bit scared that you didn't like it but instantly, you walk up and smash your lips on his. He wraps his right arm around your waist and his left hand is holding your head for support. You felt as if the light of the world was in between you two. He drops the kiss and looks down at you amazed.

"Wow." He said looking into your (e/c) eyes. You smile adorably.
"I love you." You tell him.
"I love you too." He replies.

(Sorry so short. I ran out of ideas for them to exchange.)