The Old Days: Sam x Dying!Reader

You, Sam, and Dean were fighting off a Wendingo when you were struck with a scratch to the face. You could feel the blood trickling down your face. You had only one blowtorch and Dean had it. There's a bunch of screaming from the people held hostage and you three fighting it.
It was pure terror in the air. You continued to swipe with your silver knife backing the Wendingo into a corner but, it was smart and picked you up. It easily crushed you breaking almost everything. It threw you up where you severely hit your head on the ceiling and fell down flat on your face, whatever wasn't broken is probably broken now.
You were paralyzed, you can't move. Eventually, you heard Sam and Dean killing the damn thing and Sam rushed straight to you. He slowly turned you over on your back where he held you up with two hands while Dean started cutting down the people and lead them out of the cavern. Sam was crying as you looked at him.

"(Y/n), I love you so so much." He said. I gave him my smile.

"You. You tried, that's all that matters." You replied.
"But, I couldn't save you." He replied. You looked in pain.
"I don't mind it, I'll be watching over you in Heaven for sure." You said weakly.
"Please, don't go." He begged.
"Just. Like your brother, willing to try to talk to me for a little longer." I stated. He cried and you felt a tear drop hit your face.
Your vision goes black then, goes white and your in your own heaven.

-Sam's side of your passing-
I was with her, that's all that mattered. I can't help feeling guilty. I loved (y/n) with all my heart and I watched her pass away in my arms. I won't forget her.
I hug her corpse and place one last kiss before covering the entire place with gasoline with Dean and lighting the place on fire. We drove everyone back to civilization and I didn't speak. I kept thinking about (y/n) for hours. We got back to the Motel and packed all of (y/n)'s belongings in the trunk.
I then laid there while Dean got beers for us and we drank. I passed out, dreaming and wondering if I'd ever see her again.

(Hey guys, if I don't update anything for a while, I'm in classes for drama and dance. So, I might do some later some more writing later but, I'm tired and I'm going to catch some zzz's!)