Laser Tag Lovers Gabriel x Reader (NEW CHARACTER!)

You were in the middle of something very important. Laser tag with your best friend Gabriel. Gabriel was a Trickster. He made this little arena out of thin air for you two just to play.
He was like a child at heart.
You loved the guy. He was sweet, humorous, and actually you thought he was a bit attractive. While you were distracted by the sound of inspirational, dramatic music all of a sudden pounding the speakers. You raised the laser gun and waited for Gabriel to trot down.
He made himself vulnerable to you when he didn't look for you around a corner. You pointed, aimed, and fired. His armor vibrated letting him know you had hit him. He took this chance to run like all hell broke loose.
You tried to keep up with him but, the slimey Trickster slipped through your grasp as you two ran after one another.

"No fair Gabriel! You're faster than me!" You exclaimed ad you lost sight of him.

"Well my very darling (y/n), you'll just have to find me." He echoed making his voice sound everywhere. You stayed close to the main wall and looked for him. You whistled a tune hoping to attract him to you.
This worked he snuck up behind you and shot you in the back. You turned around and made the best possible scene you could think of.

"Gabriel, you could say that I went down firing." You said ad you shook your posture and fell to your knees then, straight on the floor. He laughed as he turned around noticing the timer was already bear end.
5. Your armor stopped vibrating.
4. You silently jumped up.
3. You snuck up behind him.
2. You aimed the plastic laser gun at his backplate.
1. You fired.
0. Game Over.

"Well you little..." He laughed. You smiled innocently.

"Well I won. You know what you need to do now. Cough it up." You beamed. Once you won a match of your play time, he'd have to tell you something deep.
Gabriel snapped his fingers and the arena faded into a nicely decorated room. You sat down at the cloth covered table. The place was lit by candles. He watched as the flames shadows danced across your face before taking his seat.

"I would like to know if you'd be my girlfriend, (y/n)?" He asked full of hope. You to messed with each other so you took this as an opportunity.

"Well Gabriel. You are sweet and all but, I'm going to have to say-" You watched as the hope faded.

"I get it. I really do (y/n)." He sighs.

"You Trickster. I didn't finish Gabriel. I'm going to have to say, Yes." You finished. He looked at you confused as you beamed.

"You tricked the Trickster. Clever." He laughed. You followed afterwards.

"I love you (y/n)." He said and you blushed.

"I love you too Gabriel." You smiled happily.