Irresistible Vamp!Dean x Vamp!Reader

(This takes place after Dean slaughters the nest and notices you chained to the cage dangling. He cuts you down finding out you are under the same case he is in)

Dean's P.O.V;

Boris had it coming. He shouldn't have jumped the one thing that could kill him and his little 'squad'. I walk around discovering a room with a steel cage. There's a very pretty girl.
Perhaps my age dangling unconscious cuffed to the ceiling of the cage. I bust the lock and pull her down. I break the locks on her wrist and remove the cuffs. She has blood smeared on her face. It doesn't smell like human blood though. There's still hope for her.
She starts to open her eyes and I recognize her. She went missing a day before we arrived back in town, (y/n). Such pretty (e/c) eyes. She starts to wake up.

Your P.O.V:

"Where am I? Who are you? Why am I so... So thirsty?" You immediately ask when you see a guy sitting over you.

"In a Vampire Nest. My name is Dean Winchester. You're thirsty because, you're a vampire at this very moment." He answers each of my questions smoothly.
"Oh. I see." You ask suspiciously.
"Mind if I ask, did you drink from a glass filled with blood?" He asks.
"No. I was jumped by some crazy dude. He dragged me here and cuffed me. Soon afterwards he bit his wrist to where it bled and rubbed it on my mouth." You reply. He nods.
"There's a cure to our vampirism." He announces.
"Wonderful." You say cheerfully.
"You know, you're quite adorable." He says in a sweet gentleman kinda accent. You blush at the complement.
"Thank you." You accept the complement. You both stop when you hear two people. Not really them but their hearts.
You cover your ears and he doesn't do anything he just watches you react. His fangs took place of his original teeth but, he refuses and forced them back into his gums. You hear someone call out and Dean automatically reacts by getting up and finding the source. You follow behind him.
You clutch you arms around his left arm so that way it's a distraction from wanting to tear someone's heart out. The two boys talk about the cure.

Dean's P.O.V:

"Dean!" I hear Sam call. I get up and walk towards his voice. (Y/n) following close behind me.
I feel her clutching my left arm as I talked to Sam.

"Who's that girl?" Sam asks me.
"(Y/n). The girl who went missing. She's actually in the same boat I am right now." I reply.
"Has she, fed?" He asks another question.
"No. She hasn't, that's Boris' blood all over her." I shoot.
"Okay, do you have the blood?" He asks again. I hand it to him with my available arm and he goes off to cook up a couple cups of this cure.

"This isn't going to be a jolly run is it?" She asks a bit nervous.
"No. No it won't." I reply. Soon we ran out of small talk and stared at each other. Our heart beats were pounding together.
Sammy came back with two plastic cups and we cheers. She went first so she could get the nine yards done. After the drink she barfed, a lot. Then she lay unconscious in sweat.
I give Sam an uneasy glance and well, 'bottoms up'! I follow (y/n)'s same deal.

Your P.O.V:
You wake up in a motel room on a bed. It's mid afternoon. You sit up to get a look at your surroundings. You see the two boys who helped you last night.
Best part is, you're not thirsty anymore. It worked. You were so happy that you jumped up and hugged Dean and Sam.
"Thank you boys!" You say.

"Well no problem." Said Dean.

"Yeah, it's what we do." Sam says. You let go of Sam and kiss Dean on the mouth. He was just as shocked as Sam.
"Perhaps I can see you again?" He asks you.
"Hell yeah." You reply.

(Sorry for all of the Dean x You stuff. I haven't gotten 'round to drafting anything on Castiel or Sammy. Plus another apology that it is off of the actual episode. I didn't want to stick to generics. I had fun with this chapter and let my imagination get the best of me. Do know, I'm doing my best and will get Sam or Castiel out there for you guys.
-Supernatural_Madly 🐿)