Are You Still Up? Sam x Reader

Walking around the bunker was a bit lonely at 6am. The silence was comforting but, the knowledge of being the only one up was unsettling. Castiel was around but, he was outside watching for something. You sat at the dining room table with a beer in hand.
You took a sip from the bottle when Sam came downstairs. The echo of his footprints where dense and hurried. When he turned into the dining room he saw you with your back turned to him. He walked over in front of you and sat down.

"You pulled an all nighter huh?" He asked. You didn't sleep very well recently. You nodded in response.
"It isn't healthy." He sighed looking at the beer in your hands. You nodded again.
"Are you okay? Why won't you say anything (y/n)." He asked with alarm in his voice.

"Only because, I had a real vivid nightmare. We were hunting and-" You stopped mid sentence. Looking down to see your knuckles turning white from holding the bottle too hard. Sam sat his hand on the one resting on the table and looked at you calmly.
"(Y/n). It's okay." He responded. You looked up at him smiling easily.
"I know." You sighed.
"You wanna sleep with me for a little while? We're not going to that hunt until tomorrow." He asked with tomato red cheeks.
"Yes." You answered sweetly.
"Okay." He said. Smiling you disregarded the beer and walked up the stairs to Sam's room. Laying down in his bed, you closed your eyes.
Not too long afterwards you felt him holding you protectively. It felt good to have him by your side.