Hey Darling Crowley x Reader (NEW!)

It was a rough Summer night and you were smashed up. Drinking with the Winchesters did that to you. You adored the boys and their stories were remarkable. One story stuck out like a sore thumb.
The one on how they met Crowley. You weren't exactly there but you knew who he was and Crowley knew who you were. You've met him once in a bar. You came to the Winchesters to tell them info, ever since then, you hunted with the brothers.
The boys were talking gibberish when you heard your phone ring. You picked it out if your pocket and looked at the number and where it was coming from. It was unknown so you ignored it. Setting it down you smiled and toasted with the boys.

***One Hour Later***

You went outside for a breather because, the boys were drunker than you. This left you a bit annoyed when Dean kept rhyming horribly. You sat on the curb and looked up at the clear starry sky.

"Hello Darling." None other than Crowley spoke.

"Crowley." You said looking into his eyes seriously.

"You got my call yes?" He asked.

"Yeah, the Winchesters would kill me and you if I answered." You replied. He sat down next to you and put his hand in his pocket. Then, pulling an envelope out of hoys pocket and handed it to you.
It was a nice subtle red with a black seal. As if it were the most precious thing on Earth, you opened it cautiously. The contents contained a carefully folded letter. You unfolded it and read it.

Darling (y/n),

I know, this is cheesy but, hear me out. You are the happiness to my hobby. You love the same things I do. I get you and you get me.
Will you go out with me?
-Crowley💕

You blushed as you nodded. He smiled at you making the love more intense.

"Love you sweetheart." He smiled. Your heart beated faster, you knew what you were after. You stopped him from saying anything and kissed him.

"Sweet sweet Crowley." You whispered. He tucked his head underneath your chin and rested it on your chest so he could hear your heartbeat. The Winchester brothers must've went to bed because, when you came in they were fast asleep.