Never On Your Own: Castiel x Reader Pt.II

Your P.O.V:

You stood there embracing a scared Angel. He was still a bit shaky. You massaged his shoulders. He eventually softened and let you go.
Rubbing his eyes you bring you hands and wipe away his last escaping tear. You knew all he wanted was you, Sam, and Dean completely safe. He was getting too involved with Heaven's little drama force. You felt like you knew what was coming.

"(Y/n). You know you're too kind. I don't deserve this." He stated.

"No Cas. I'm not. I hate to see you like this. You deserve the right as much as any friend or companion. You're still new to this.
Don't worry." You said.
"Why? I'm literally always alone. On my own. The only thing I have right now is the will of God." He replies with another tear running down his face.
You smiled softly and kissed him. He was absolutely surprised but, he took the kiss and returned it.
"You are never alone. You have Dean, Sam, and I." You beamed. This made Castiel blush.

Castiel's P.O.V:

'(Y/n).' I thought. She's so sweet and passionate. She makes me feel whole.
Not just a hammer or the perfect soldier.
I love her.

"Cas? You okay?" She asks.

"Y-yeah.." I reply nervous. I am as red as a ripe tomato.
"Okay." She replies as she turns around. I grab her hand. Then swiftly, she twirls around with confusion in her (e/c) eyes.
"I love you." I whisper nervously.
"Come again?" She asks. She probably didn't hear me.
"I-I... I love you." I say a bit louder. A smile crosses her face. She seems happy.

Your P.O.V:

You thought right. The broken Angel in the tan trench coat truly loves you. He touches your soft right cheek and you put you hands on his wrist. He relaxes and you smile.

"I love you too Castiel." You reply. He looks a different shade of red and he smiles a huge innocent smile.

"So what do we do?" He asks you.
"Well, it's getting late. I call it bedtime." You reply. He nods.
You drag him up to your room and sit him on the bed. You quickly got him some sweats to change into since, you hated the feeling of jeans on your legs while you slept. He took the sweats and disregarded the jeans on the ground as you left for the little bathroom. You changed, brushed your hair, and teeth.
Then, you joined him on the bed.

Castiel's P.O.V:

I watched as (y/n) sat next to me. She laid down and covered herself up with the blankets. I followed what she did and she scooted closer to me. I was a bit nervous at first but, a good energy was in the room.
So I decided it was safe to wrap my arms around (y/n) as sweetly as possible. She reached up and placed a kiss on my chin. I smiled meekly as I planted one on her forehead. There was a comfortable silence.

"Goodnight my Darling (y/n)." I said instantly.

"Goodnight Cas, I love you." She replies. Her voice was muffled because, she buried her face into my chest. I rubbed her shoulders watching over her.

(There's your happy ending.)