This Isn't You Deanmon x Reader Pt. II

Waiting for Sam to come back with a Demonized Dean Winchester wasn't fun. You got out and sat on the hood to wait. All of a sudden you hear the sound of feet walking towards you. You turned around to see Dean Winchester striding right to you.
He was smiling angrily and kept on marching.

"Dean don't make me." You said holding up a spray bottle of Holy Water. He stopped five feet away from you. Still smiling he held up his hands in a surrendered way.

"I told you not to look for me." He smirked wickedly.
"Well, I gave you bull when I agreed to that deal." You followed back. You still had the Holy Water pointed at him. He flicked it out of your hands using his abilities as he launches at you. He knocks you off the hood and pins you down to the ground.

"Sa-" Your mouth was covered to a smiling Dean. He brings his mouth close to your ear.

"Shh. I won't kill you if you behave." He whispers and kisses your cheek. You tried to get out from underneath him but you grew a bit fuzzy from the fall.
You were about to go black when you saw Sammy splashing Dean with Holy Water and cuffing him. You were saved. Your vision went dark and you soon woke up on the bunker's couch. Getting up, you found Sam sitting next to you.

"You feeling better (y/n)?" He asks.

"Yeah, where is Dean?" You return.
"Downstairs. We are waiting for Cas to help us." He replies. Nodding you stand up and go to your room.
You changed into some fresh clothes. You decided to read a book while you waited for Cas. Eventually, he comes down and you set your book aside.

"Hello, (y/n) and Sam." Cas greets with a sad look on his face.

"Heya Cas." Sam says in return.

"Hello." You smile.
"Where's Dean?" Cas looks to the both of you. Sam didn't want to say it again so you took control.
"Follow me." You said. Cas followed you down the stairs. You knew what room to go to, you could hear Dean struggling against the ropes that held him.
Sam soon followed you two in afterwards. Dean looked up at you and smiled evilly.

"Look at little (y/n)." He smirked.

"Dean this isn't you!" You exclaimed and Dean smiled more.
"Oh this is me." Dean laughed. Sam nodded at you and you picked up the first syringe of human blood. He stayed relatively calm. Then Sam grabbed one and he caught wild.

"You know Sam, I hate shots." He smiled. When sam got close he tried to launch himself at Sam but, you grabbed Holy Water and splashed him with it. Sam jabbed it in his arm and let the blood flow.

***30 minutes later***

Dean was weaker than you'd hoped. He was drenched in sweat. You and Cas circled Dean.

"How many are left?" You ask Sam.

"Only two." He replies.
"Hand me one?" You ask sweetly as you looked into Dean's weak eyes.

"Why would you want to do this... For me?" Dean asked looking up to you with his black eyes shimmering.

Sam handed you the next syringe.

"Because, I love you." You replied. Dean looked shocked for the moment then smiled.
"I loved you too." He laughed. You stabbed it into his shoulder and he growled deeply.

"Sam-" You were stopped by Dean moaning your name.
"What Dean?" You asked.
"Do you still love. Me?" He asked.
"Heaven. Hell. Purgatory. Always." You replied.
"Why don't you take the last one?" He asked sweetly. Sam held out the last one and you took it. You stabbed it into his leg and he passed out.
You went upstairs and socialized with Cas and Sam when you heard noises coming from that room. You ran down and saw Dean coughing.

"(Y/n)." He said. He looked better. You untied him and he kissed you.

"I've missed you." You said. He kissed you again.
"I've missed you as well." He replies sweetly.