Chapter 6| Ice Cold

I don't own Fairy Tail or the characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Quick word: • I wanted to dedicate this chappie to celia__heartfillia for being one of this fanfic's fan and for the support. 😘😘 You're so awesome and I hope that you'll like this. To all those other readers, thank you for reading this. Please vote and comment your thoughts. •

Warning: Swearing

~ Gray's P.OV ~

"Dude, you need to man up." I said, staring at him with a blank expression.

"I am! But..."

"You know, I was really wondering..." Gajeel started, "why didn't she punch you? Bet that would be the greatest scenery to watch. Gihi." He laughed out loud and me joining in with him a little while later.

"Haha. Very funny. You know what? How about I punch you instead, tin can?"

I snorted.

"Who you calling tin can, bastard?"

"You!"

"Oh, wanna go at it?"

"Hell yeah!"

After flame brain butted in the conversation awhile ago and talked to what Lucy calls, her man self, we shushed him so he could at least listen to what she's going to say.

Turns out, she didn't say anything else and hanged up.

I'm mad at Natsu for what he did to Lucy but I seriously can't leave him just because of that. He's still my best bud. We may seriously fight sometimes but we're better than that. After what happened back then, he apologized to me for being such a dumbass and of course! I accepted. He just admitted something that I wanted to hear coming from him, who wouldn't?

Plus, life's going to be so boring without him. Lucy too of course, that girl is a part of me. I'm quite happy that I survived three weeks of hell of not seeing her or being able to be with her.

Back to what we're originally doing...

We're now loitering ourselves in the park, just outside 8 island. Loke's seated on the swing with Jellal as they talked about things that I don't ever want to know of. Gajeel's here, seated beside me on this bench as we talked to tabasco freak.

But it ended up as bickering.

Out of nowhere, he sighed and took his face on his hands and rested his elbows on his knees.

"I completely messed up." He mumbles.

"You sure did!" Loke says from that distance.

Jellal laughed at that before patting Loke's back hard, making him stumble and glare at him.

"Do you want me to pat your face that hard too?" He hissed.

I ignored them after that and turned to fire breath.

"Man, I regret all those shits that I did. I really do," he breathed out, "it's just that... Mavis, I don't even know."

"We may not really get what you feel but we want you to know that we're here for you. This may really sound cheesy and shit but it's true bro." I told him.