Chapter 27| Special Chapter

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

It's my birthday today so yeah, a special chapter for y'all readers out there 😘

The story occurs during the days that Lucy didn't go to school when, well, Natsu happened.

•••

Sigh...

"Just... what am I doing with my life?"

I look down at the box of pizzas and the bowl of ice cream on my hands. I've been eating all the foods that I could think of right now because of my depression towards what happened at school.

Been crying for hours but I feel tired already.

Well, honestly, I still love him and I know that deep inside my heart. I can't just fall out of love because of that. Otherwise, it's not called love.

I sighed once again and ate my ice cream.

But... There's this feeling inside me that wants to give up and I'm slowly realizing all of it that... I'm falling out of love. I watched all the chick flicks that I have, read all those romance books but it doesn't help at all!

"I'll never forget you! You'll always be by my side..."

Out of all the jams they could put up, it just have to be that!

My head snapped towards my window to see my neighbors playing a song and just as I was about to pout again, my phone rang. I reached for it to see someone calling me but the caller ID's not registered.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Good afternoon, may I speak with Lucy Heartfilia?" It was a man. His voice deep, cold and professional.

"Yes, this is her. Who might you be?" I ask, getting anxious all of a sudden. Whoever this guy is, sure is giving me the creeps right now.

"Just to warn you, I'm coming to get you." Is what he said.

I blinked. "I'm sorry, what?" What the hell is he talking about?

"Soon enough, you'll be by my side again."

Can he even hear me? "Is this some kind of a prank call? Because you're not good at it."

There was a pause in the background until I heard the strangest news ever.

"I'm your father."

My eyes widen and felt the air in my lungs leave me. This isn't Star Wars though... I dropped the call and stared blankly ahead.

"What the hell?" What does... What does that supposed to mean? My dad's alive? "I... Huh? What?" I utter in disbelief as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" I shouted in frustration.

First, Natsu and now him. Problems sure is doing great messing up my system and mind.

I put my empty bowl of ice cream on my side table before laying on my bed and staring at my ceiling.

If what he said was true then who the fuck does he thinks he is? Abandoning me and after years of surviving on my own - not entirely but you get the point - he comes back saying that he's coming to get me?!