Chapter 7| Sorry

I don't own Fairy Tail or any its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing.

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

Remember when I said I don't know what to do? Well, turns out that when I saw Natsu, I debated whether to punch him or kill him.

I actually thought about killing him but I wouldn't want my hands getting dirtied by his jerk ass blood. Kidding! Kidding! I'm not that stupid enough to kill somebody just because they hurt me, plus, he's still my friend... my best friend.

Now, here I am staring at him with emotionless eyes. After I punched him in the face, I immediately felt good. I felt like a heavy weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

People gathered around us to check out what the commotion is all about. Of course, looking at me and him, they immediately knew of the answer but decided to not meddle.

Girl power!

I turned to them, "I'm sorry for the commotion, Yajima-san!" I yelled out, knowing that he's listening and probably ready to tell Gramps about this.

"Go ahead, I just hope that you'll fix everything and much better, Lucy." He replied.

I grinned. He knows what I am capable of. Being a member of the Magic Council once sure did help him and the people like him or Gramps knew what I can do though, they really witnessed enough.

And I'm not planning to show it too.

Hearing my name, people turned to look at me with wide eyes that they began to back away before taking off and leaving. You see, I was rumored to be the 'Crazy Vixen' or whatever the hell they call me.

Fairy Tail University really gave a huge impact in me and I thank Natsu's parents for enrolling me there.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen them for so long... Note to self: visit the Dragneels.

"I'm sorry," his voice broke me out of my reverie, I just stared at him blankly, Gray and the others eating their foods casually which arrived not so long ago. "I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and to all those things that I did." He said, looking down on his lap as he never even bothered standing up.

"You know, Natsu... sorry doesn't really cut it. You wounded me. You broke me." I told him.

"I know that!" He shouted, standing up and looking at me, "I know that... but I'm trying my best to earn you back here, please give me some chance." He pleaded.

I blinked at him, "Tell me, what did I ever do to you?" I ask him making him look down. "Talk."

"..."

"I said, talk!" I shouted, breathing heavily, my patience running thin and I'm starting to get dizzy from the frustration and my poor ass lungs aren't helping my situation.

Note to self: visit Porlyusica soon.

"I don't know! I can't tell you because I don't know!" He says.

"You know nothing, Natsu." I said making someone snort from beside me and I wouldn't even know who it is. I shook my head and looked at him and started tearing up, "you don't know anything!" I yelled and it's really not helping my situation. "All my life, I did everything to make you happy. To make you proud. Everything that I feel, everything that I say... It's all about you! All for you! It was always been you!"

 It's all about you! All for you! It was always been you!"