Chapter 18| Tears

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Are you okay? You don't look so... well." Lyon asked.

I turn to look at him with a blank expression, causing him to flinch.

"Do you know that guy?" He queries, jabbing a thumb on Natsu and Lisanna's way.

I nodded, the words inside me getting swallowed and I can't even force a word out.

I thought Lisanna's with Bixlow already? Does he know about it? Is he okay with it? Why is she with him? Why am I thinking like this? It's not like I have the right to...

Damn...

I stared at my last plate before dragging my heavy arm to where my spoon and fork and began eating. What's going on? Why am I feeling like this? Why am I getting anxious, mad and... jealous? I need some help. I'm so terrible when it comes to this.

"Hey, hey, hey! Oh God," Lyon began rattling nonsense as he started panicking, I eyed him with a questioning gaze. He shook his head and stood up from his seat to reach for my face. I just sat there with wide eyes. I felt his thumb glide across my cheek before he sat back on his seat.

Tears? My hand subconsciously went up to the place where he just recently touched. I didn't even know I was crying.

"What is this feeling? Lyon? What's going on with me?" I voice out my thoughts as I started to breathe heavily.

He stares at me, "Come on. I'll get you home."

I finished my food and stood up, but because of me hyperventilating, my body feels like jelly. Lyon stood up almost instantaneously right before I could hit the ground. He fished his pocket, took out his Jewels and put it on the table.

He guided me outside the restaurant and walked near some bench.

"Are you okay? Tell me. What's happening?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I... can't... breathe." I manage to gasp out as I tried so hard to slam my chest. The world is starting to move around me and it didn't help the situation at all. I clenched my fist as my magic started going haywire. I can feel it.

"Oh my fucking... Why the fuck are you glowing? Okay, wait. I'll call Juvia or Gray or whoever okay? Stay with me. Lucy! Stay with me! You hear me?"

I closed my eyes and nodded. I hear Lyon's phone being pressed rapidly and not a moment later, his phone started to ring.

"Yo, Gray!" He shouted.

"Wassup-"

"Follow my location, Lucy's dying!"

I snapped open my eyes almost immediately at his words. I managed to carry my heavy arm to smack him on the head.

"Do you have a death wish? That's not funny!" I hear Gray's voice said. He sound mad.

"Okay, well, maybe she's not dying but she's fucking glowing man! She's glowing!"

"She's always glowing, stupid. That's how beautiful she is!"