Chapter 37| The Encounter

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

It's been three months.

Three months since I left them there and two months and a week since I started training with Zeref and if I say so myself, I got a lot better.

Much, much better.

I just can't wait to show the others.

I sighed, "Can we not walk? I'm tiiiiiiiired!" I stressed out.

"It's an exercise, Lucy. Stop whining." He said, making me grumpily huff at him.

"Exercise. Exercise." I imitate, rolling my eyes, "Whatever. I'm just going to teleport my way the-"

You see, Zeref here decided for us to walk our way to Crocus and in all seriousness, Crocus is like a billion meters away from where we are now currently walking at.

He turned around and faced me, "You are not going to do that." He said, cutting me off.

I made a face at him, "and why is that? Hm?"

"Because I said so, and that's final." He faced forward and continued into walking ahead again.

"Arghh..." I groaned out before walking not so closely behind him again.

During those times that we were together, I managed to get to know him better. Although, we were going out, he never took me on dates because... You know. We're on some training and that's fine with me. As long us we were spending our time together, it's okay. But I can't help but wonder, how's it like to have a date with Zeref? I mean, he's the most inhuman human being I have ever met after all and it confuses me.

Is he the romantic type? The aggressive?

"..." Maybe the aggressive one. The first one is just far away from possible.

So, yes. Training here and there.

I wonder how the others were doing right now though? I'm positive that everyone would be joining the GMG and I'm excited to see how much they progressed without me. They all wanted me gone after all.

Sighing, I carry on walking, looking at my shoes every now and then. Me and Zeref... - actually, only Zeref - chose our outfit and he wanted us to match. It's cute though, seeing him force me to wear something just to have such cute couple match up clothes. Natsu never got me to do that. Our matching outfits would sometimes just be because of coincidence.

Maroon sweatshirt. Grey sweatpants. Sneakers. Our typical get up and I didn't know that Zeref does too. Sometimes, I would see him train me wearing his robed clothing, looking like a curtain but still, it's cute.

From that training, I learned a lot. I learned how minds work, how humans work and how they feel. Although, I already knew about it all, I still used it to my advantage.

I remember those times which I got confused and I found out what's behind it and all the answers.

Like from that time when I saw a green haired lady and it was like a mirage and thought that she was a ghost... Well, she is. I read it on some book I sneaked out on Zeref and it's about being a celestial mage.

I don't know why but when I tried opening up that topic, he became cold. I mean, I'm used to him being mad but cold? Dude... You won't even want to imagine him being icy to you but trust me when I say this, you would definitely hate yourself.