Epilogue

It all turned out for the better.

"Thank you so much, Loke."

I became a human and all my curse was gone.

How? You may ask.

Loke remembers that time where we were all gathered in Tenrou Island for training and that was when Virgo introduced me something I never ever thought possible.

There's a huge chance for me to be a Celestial Mage.

I read it in some book and I remember dreaming about it. I now knew that Virgo along with the other teachers are not exactly what we all thought them to be. They're Spirits. For a long time, they've been searching for someone capable of handling their powers and came across my mother.

Well, I never would have thought my mom was actually a mage.

In all honesty, I don't think I really knew much about everything because I'm that stupid. I admit.

Since I was practically a ghost and they are Spirits, they were able to contact me but not exactly see me or hear me. They were able to feel my presence as they are able to connect themselves to their Celestial World.

It's pretty amazing, learning things about the other dimension I never heard of.

I looked straight to the newly changed man in front of me. He's dressed in his black suit, tinted glasses, lion-mane and flirty self.

He can see everything in a different light now. He can finally live in color.

"No, Lucy... thank you." He took a step near me and engulfed me with a tight embrace.

Turns out, the reason behind their colorblindness is that they are stuck here with us, in Earthland.

Loke released me and put on a smile, "You must get ready now..."

We're all going to graduate after all.

I smiled to myself. Everything changed. Heck, I changed. I never would have noticed it but ever since all the chaos happened, I don't think someone would come out to that and still be the same. It just never does that. Life would always be like that.

We all stood in front of my grave. The one my friends have put on for me.

The key my dad gave me was used as a sacrifice or something. I never felt it before but it actually contained a huge amount of Ethernano and it was sealed. My father knew of me being capable of Stellar magic.

Clearly, these twelve people in front of me dug me out and performed their ritual. It's pretty terrifying while I was watching on my ghost form or something. They all just hurled around my body and I remember all them glowing a bright golden light before I felt a huge pull.

When I woke up, voila! I was back in my body.

Only if they can do that to everyone else then it would come handy.

I feel so selfish just being back here to be with everyone that I love when some just wishes it could happen to them too. Well, I wish that they could have done the same thing to my parents but the problem is - I'm that human slash demon hybrid.

I looked down at the dress of my corpse which is basically my body still.

I need to change into something better. This is itchy.

Wait, what? I touched my stomach. The hole isn't there anymore!

"H-How?"

"Reviving you from death healed your body. You were once a demon. When we extracted the curse and it left your body, your wound healed along with it." Loke explained.