Chapter 9| Shopping

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"What do you think suits me better? The red one? Or the blue one?"

"The blue one." We all grumbled, emotionlessly.

"Oh wait, how about this? The red one or the grey one?"

"The grey one."

"The red one or the black one?"

"The black one."

"The red one or the-"

"You know what Natsu? Why don't you just pick the red one?" I said, giving up and rubbing my temples. "You obviously like it," I pointed out, "it's your favorite color!"

We've been shopping for almost 3 hours until we came across this shop and Natsu dragged us inside. Now he's being his annoying stupid self again and we're already tired but because he's an idiot, he can't figure that all out.

Not all that but since it's too early in the morning, we drove around the whole town to find an open mall because obviously, people are still sleeping. So, we wasted 2 hours looking around just to satisfy his whiny ass and here we are at Hargeon. Heck, we've been away from our home just to shop!

"You think? But I think the black one suit's me better-"

"Dammit!" Gray exclaimed, "just pick, flame ass!" He pulled his hair in annoyance, having the heck of it all and tired.

And here we are, sitting on the bench given in the middle of the shop as Natsu makes the decision of choosing one of the same shirts with different color.

We're all in our black sweatpants - our favorite pants, and some v-neck shirt like we always do. We liked the thought of wearing the same clothes wherever we go somewhere.

I'm wearing my contacts, almost not wearing my eyeglasses anymore. And I may have find it hard to believe but I really think that I got fat because my shirts are becoming fit nowadays or so I thought. I never really wear my fitted shirts and somehow, I decided to wear it now because I feel like if I were the shirt, I would feel neglected.

Can't blame me, I'm the type of girl who put my feeling under everyone's feeling. Even non-living things.

So yeah, we also have our color codes. Mine's white with a golden print of a heart. The others shirts are the same color as their hairs.

"What did you just call me ice face?!"

"Flame. Ass!"

"Why you little-"

"Why don't you just get it Natsu?! Mavis! We're all tired! Get everything inside the mall for all we care because clearly, you bought have of its population already!" I screeched, hands on my hips.

"I feel bad for those next shoppers whose going to shop after us." Loke says, looking around the mall, "they don't have something to buy anymore." He exaggerated and clicked his tongue.

"No I haven't." Natsu argued.

"I give up!" I whined, raising my hands in the air in exasperation, turning to the others, "can't we just leave him alone here and move along?" Obviously teasing Natsu. Of course, we wouldn't leave him behind... NOT!