Chapter 41| Memory Images

I decided that this book is about to reach its end and in addition to that decision, I thought that I'm going to finish this book no matter what. ☺️

Thank you for those who loves reading this story even after I thought if it as shit. 😭 I really appreciate you guys! You're the best! 💕

Anyway, here is an update!

I hope that you'll love it.

❤❤❤

"Woah..." I breathed out at the wind hitting my face as I stare at the window. "Finally!"

It's been so long since Zeref held me as a prisoner and this feels better than ever. I've never felt so happy that I am living here on Earthland. I never imagined that I would actually feel foreign stepping into the very surface of this blue living planet.

If you still can't figure out what the heck is happening to me then well, Zeref finally let me out!

But that doesn't exactly mean that I'm free. I stared at the clear sky once more, is my father doing well? Was he buried well? Where is he?

Note: Confront the heck out of Lahar.

The place I am now in isn't exactly the place I'm expecting to be where Zeref would put me. It's a small room with incomplete furnitures and appliances but oh well, as long as it is not in that prison then I'm not complaining.

There's no mirror here and I wonder why. I still haven't seen how much I changed after that hell week.

I'm not exactly exaggerating when I said hell week because in all honesty, Zeref never warned me about the changes all over my system would be that painful. I was seriously crying out loud in absolute remorse for the whole week non-freaking-stop.

I don't even want to get into details.

I came into a conclusion that me being immune with the inflicted pain isn't enough. If Zeref's beating is painful then multiply it to hmm, let's see... a hundred?

That's how painful it is and I am so lucky to survive through that for 1 week. Last week was pure torture that I almost wished that I am now with my parents to wherever they are but if so then I wouldn't be able to see Natsu and have 30 babies-

The heck am I thinking?

I shook my head to rid the thoughts flowering inside my mind. Hell week must have affected my brain cells because it's not working properly.

"Get changed. We're about to leave."

I turned my head to see Zeref leaning on the door frame hotly but still ugly (not really).

"I don't have clothes." I mentioned to him as I stood up and walked towards the middle of the room to meet his gaze.

He pointed at the bed behind me and poof, there it is. It was the same black dress I wore at the GMG. I kind of predicted this happening but I didn't preferably want it to happen.

"Why this?" I asked him as I stared at the dress longer.

I felt Zeref near me from behind. He puts a hand on my shoulder and I visibly flinched in surprise, my body going stiff. He laughs at my reaction. I never really thought of him touching me gently like how he just did. I mean, in my dreams yes but personally? He does nothing but hurt me both emotionally and physically.